DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana Surpasses Human Limitations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

Katana Surpasses Human Limitations Empty
PostSubject: Katana Surpasses Human Limitations   Katana Surpasses Human Limitations EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Quest: Now that you have been accepted as a pupil of the great Turtle Hermit, its time to start you training. Master Roshi requires you to train in a smaller version of his weighted turtle shell. after months of training you prove that you can move well in the shell, and now way faster than before. Then you spar with your Master to test your fighting skills

Requirements: completed the "Roshi's new pupil" quest

Reward: 900pl

Katana slept peacefuly on the couch in Kame House. He was suddenly woken up by the sound of Master Roshi's voice. "Wake up! You want that training or not?!" Katana's eyes suddenly open, as he rolls off the couch, landing on the floor with a thud, sending some items from on top of the table to the floor. After getting his equipment, Katana meets Roshi outside. As the sun begins to rise, Roshi brandishes a blue turtle shell, smaller than his own, and says "Here ya go. This will be your training, right here." Katana seems stunned. He didn't expect this sort of training. "Are... are you serious? Really?" Roshi coughs a bit. "Do you question my teaching methods?" Katana gulps, then shakes his head. "Didn't think so! Now, I'll help you strap it on." Roshi holds the shell with one hand as Katana attaches it to his back. Once it's secure, Roshi lets go, and Katana falls on his back, like a helpless turtle. Roshi said "Oh, please. Mine is much heavier! Get up." Katana struggles to his feet, already tired. "How's this going to help my training?" Roshi adjusts his shades, saying "If you wear that shell for a couple of months, and do some odd jobs, then you'll be a lot more powerful. Trust me." Katana nods, then begins to take a step forward, only to wobble and step back to where he was. He sighs, then notices a milk carton nearby. "You get milk delivered on your island?" Roshi laughs. "No, mah boy! YOU'RE going to deliver it! And you better hurry, before it get's warm!" Katana groans... This is going to be a long 3 months...

After the 3 months pass, Katana has grown accustomed to wearing the shell. When Roshi tells him to remove it, Katana actually seems a bit sad to part with it. He shakes off the sentiment, and removes the shell. "Wow, my body feels a LOT lighter!" Roshi laughs. "Paid off, did it? Then try out your new skills! Jump a bit!" Katana crouches down slightly, then jumps a crazy distance into the air! "W-woah! I HAVE gotten stronger!" As he lands, Roshi also removes his shell. "Well, now... time for the final part of this training exercise. You're going to spar against ME!" Katana nods, then leans Flash against the side of the house. He adjusts his gloves, then gets into a fighting stance. Roshi smiles, and says "Whenever you're ready!" Katana rushes towards his Master, and attempts to chop him in the neck. Roshi, however, flips over Katana, kicking him in the back. Katana does a flip and recovers, then rushes towards Roshi again. Roshi punches towards Katana as he approaches, but Katana blocks just in time. The two go back and forth for about 30 minutes, then Katana pants a bit and says "Ok, let's see you counter this!" Roshi raises an eyebrow, as Katana runs towards him, cocking his hand back. Roshi throws up a high block, but when Katana reaches him, he punches the ground instead of Roshi! Using his fist as a pivot point, Katana spins around, kicking Roshi in his side! Roshi get sent flying into the water, and lays for a moment. After a bit, he sits up, and sighs. "Very good. Caught me off guard. I'll say that your training has been very successful! And I'm sure you can be much more powerful, given that we were just sparring! Congratulations are in order! Let's go pick up some lovely ladies!" Roshi laughs, and Katana can't help but join in. Katana feels very proud of his progress, and as he looks to the setting sun, he knows that he'll only get stronger from here on out.
Back to top Go down

Katana Surpasses Human Limitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana Surpasses Human Limitations   Katana Surpasses Human Limitations EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Nice. I'll give you 2,000 rather than the normal 9,000
Back to top Go down

Katana Surpasses Human Limitations
Page 1 of 1