DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana Learns the Kamehameha!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

Katana Learns the Kamehameha! Empty
PostSubject: Katana Learns the Kamehameha!   Katana Learns the Kamehameha! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Quest: Now that you've shown how much your speed has improved, its time to work on that strength of yours. Master Roshi has pointed out a huge boulder, when you are able to move it 20 yards, Master Roshi will teach you his signature Kamehameha Wave

Requirements: complete the "exceed human limititations" Quest

Rewards: Kamehameha Wave and 5,500pl

The week after gaining his newfound speed from the Turtle shell training, Katana met with Master Roshi once again. Roshi gestured towards a hover car, then the two of them climbed in. As they approached the mainland, Roshi said "You've done well in gaining speed, mah boy! But you're still lacking in strength! So, with that in mind, here's your next training goal!" As he said this, the car stopped at the edge of a forest. Katana jumped out of the car with Roshi and set his eyes on a gigantic boulder. Roshi walked up to it, and patted it a bit. "If you can push this here boulder 20 yards, then I will acknowledge your strength as being sufficient!" Katana stays quiet for a moment, then speaks up. "What... that's it?" Roshi looks confused. "What do you mean? That's not good enough?" Katana sighs. "Gaining new speed and strength is nice, but it just doesn't seem as grand as I imagined. I mean, I've heard tales of your legendary exploits, Master, and yet all I've gained so far is enhanced physical capabilities. Well below what I expected out of you..." Katana thinks for a moment. "I wonder if the Crane School can do better for me..." Roshi looks absoulutly furious. "OK, I GET IT! You want something BIG!? I'll give you something COLOSSAL! I'll teach you the Kamehameha Wave if you win! Can those stupid Cranes do THAT!?" Katana strikes a victory pose. "Sweet! Can't go back on your word, now!" Roshi looks stunned. "Dang... can't believe he pulled the wool over my eyes like that... Oh, well, I said it, so yes. IF you can push the boulder 20 yards, the knowledge of the Kamehameha will be yours." Katana nods, then tightens his gloves. "Let's do it!"

After several hours, Roshi has fallen asleep. He dreams of gorgeous women, all around him... and then is unhappily awoken by the sound of Katana screaming "YAHOO! I DID IT!" As he falls off of his lawn chair and eats dirt, Roshi yells "What's with all the yelling, ya punk!?" Katana runs up to Roshi. "Master, I did it! Look!" He points to a 20 yard long dirt path in the ground, ending in the boulder's new location. Roshi adjusts his shades, saying "Well, I'll be. In only 3 hours, to boot! Well, a deal's a deal." With this, Roshi stands up, and takes off his shirt. "Now, watch closely. I won't do this but once, got it?" Katana nods, watching intently. Roshi suddenly becomes huge and buff, then moves his hands to his one side. A glow begins to form in between his hands. "Ka... Me..." The glow takes more of a sphere form... "Ha... Me..." The glow becomes intense! Then Roshi throws his arms out towards a huge tree! "HAAAAA!!!!!" A wave of Ki blasts towards the tree, and collides with it in a huge explosion! When the smoke clears, Roshi is small once more, and there's no tree to be found! "Hehe, what do ya think, mah b-" Before he can finish his sentence, Roshi hears "Ka... Me..." Roshi's head jerks to the side, as he sees Katana attempting the Kamehameha! "What do you think you're doing?!" "Ha... Me......" Roshi laughs. "You're WAAAY too early to fire one of tho-" "HAAAAA!!!!!" Katana successfully fires off a Kamehameha wave, shooting it across the ocean! Once it dissipates, Katana looks towards Roshi and grins. "You were saying?" Roshi is absolutely shocked. He doesn't even say anything to Katana's remark. "Well, I'd say that this training was successful. Let's go home Master!" Roshi shuts his mouth, then sighs. He walks back to the car without a word. As they drive back home, Roshi smiles. This kid is promising after all...
Back to top Go down

Katana Learns the Kamehameha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana Learns the Kamehameha!   Katana Learns the Kamehameha! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm

aproved.
Back to top Go down

Katana Learns the Kamehameha!
Page 1 of 1