DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower Empty
PostSubject: Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower   Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Quest: You search for a way to multiply your strength by ten-fold. It seems like a long tower to climb, reach the top and you will arrive in Korin's room and train with him.

Requirement: You must have at least +10 alignment.

Rewards: +2000 PL.

After learning the Kamehameha Wave, Katana asked Roshi if there was any more that he could learn from the old Master. "I'm afraid not, mah boy. You've learned all I have to teach!" Katana exclaims "But I don't feel like I'm nearly as strong as I could be! If you can't teach me anymore, then who could?!" Roshi laughs a little. "Why, Master Korin, of course! He's the next step if you want your training to continue!" Seeing Katana's excited expression, Roshi continues. "However! Reaching him will be no simple task, and if you fail to reach him, it may result in your demise..." Katana's smile fades and he gets serious. "I'll do it, and I will NOT fail! I promise you that, Master." Roshi walks into his house, coming back out with a dusty old map after about 5 minutes. He shows Katana a forest, and after saying their goodbyes, Katana flies off into the distance, ready for the next step...

After about 2 hours, Katana reaches the forest Roshi pointed to on the map. Almost out of energy to fly with, he lands on the ground, and decides to take a small nap. Laying on his back and hearing the birds chirping, he drifts off into his slumber... While dreaming about his family, he feels something shake him awake. As he opens his eyes, he is suprised to find 5 spears pointed at him! He looks up to find Indian Tribesmen, glaring down upon him. One of them asks "Who are you, and why are you in our sacred forest?" Katana gulps, and says "I'm Katana Kamikage, and I apologize, I never meant to tread on sacred land. I came here to seek training from the wise Master Korin." The spears are lifted as the Leader helps Katana to his feet. "My name is Opa, and I can take you to my village at the base of Korin Tower." As they walked, he explained to Katana about the incredible climb he would have to make, and that no flying was permitted, or else Korin would NOT train him. As he approached the base of the Tower, Katana was amazed by it's height. He thanked Opa, and after having a very kind meal, he gave a thumbs up and jumped as high as he could, latching onto the tower. His long climb began...

He finally neared the top, after nearly falling to his doom several times, only to be saved by his Light Driver blasting him back up. And he sweats and pants, exhausted from the journey into the skies, he finds a hole that he desperatly clambers into. Once inside, he looks around, finding several pots, trinkets, and a cat's bed. "Heh, so the Master is a cat person, I guess? I don't care much for cats myself, though..." Suddenly, a voice rings out "What was that, now?!" Katana whips around, yelling out apologies, only to find nobody there. He looks down to find a cat with a cane walking up to him. "Master, are you invisible?" He looks around frantically, and the cat hits him in the shin with his cane! "I AM the Master, you idiot!" Katana hops on one foot, clutching his shin. "S-Sorry, I didn't expect... ahem, I'm sorry, Master Korin." He regains his composure and stands properly, bowing to his new Master. "I'm Katana Kamikage, and I wish for your training." Korin smiles. "Well, that's all well and good, and you do seem capable, seeing as you scaled my Tower, but let me ask you this..." Korin walks to the table, pouring some tea. "If you DO get trained, what are your intentions? What would you do with your new found power?" He turns to Katana, to find a suprisingly determined look on his face. "I will do all in my power to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I will save people from the pain of loss that I have felt. To keep everyone around me happy, and live in a world without despair! That's my dream!" Korin laughs at the sentiment. "Well, well! Quite the good Samaritan, huh? You've convinced me, Katana! Let the training begin!"

After 2 days of running around, trying to catch Korin, Katana falls to the floor and remembers how he got here... Korin had put a jar of water onto his cane, saying "This is the Sacred Water! If you can get it, it's yours to drink! And it will make you tremendously more powerful!" As Katana reached for it, Korin simply jumped back. "I'm not making it easy for you, though!" Now, Katana gasps for air as he sits there. "It's been at least 2 days... still nothing..." Katana stands, then takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes, and says "Last shot at this..." Korin laughs as he blurs around the room. "Haha, you'll never get me by standing there!" Katana draws his blade, Flash. "Heed my cry! Brighten the sky! Flash Burst!" As he says this, his hair and eyes glow white, and he dashes towards Korin, yelling "Light Driver!" He rams into Korin, and the Water goes flying! Jumping up, Katana catches the water, and as the glow around him disappears, he smirks, taking a long swig of the Water. He sets the jar down, and looks at his hands. "What? I don't feel any stronger! What's up with this?" Korin laughs loudly. "It was just regular water, Kiddo! The real test was for you to catch me! THAT'S what made you stronger!" Katana cracks a small smile as he realizes that he did indeed gain power... "Thank you Master Korin..." While bowing, he collapses to the ground. Korin throws a blanket over him, looking exhausted himself... "Sleep tight, Kiddo. I'll be taking a snooze myself, now..." And so the training with Korin came to an end, paving the way for further adventures! What will happen next? Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down

Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower   Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Aproved. I'll throw in a little bonus and give you 6,000. This was pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Katana Climbs the Lookout Tower
Page 1 of 1