DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hero has Risen: Katana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

A Hero has Risen: Katana! Empty
PostSubject: A Hero has Risen: Katana!   A Hero has Risen: Katana! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

As Katana walked through East City, he sighed, as the area seemed too boring to do him much good. Suddenly, he could see a great commotion as people ran away from the center of the City, screaming in fear. Katana rushed to the city center, where all the panic was coming from. A man was attacking the area, leveling trees, breaking windows, and beating down the police force. He seemed to be a rogue martial artist, terrorizing the city for whatever reason. Katana yelled out "Hey, pinhead! Leave them alone, fight me instead!" The man laughed at the boy, not taking him seriously in the least, until Katana drew Flash. "Hey, kid... you shouldn't play with swords... could be dangerous!" The man drew a blade of his own, and the two stared each other down as the police officers made a break for it, hiding behind a crushed car to see the action safely. Katana rushed towards the man, cutting the air with a flurry of slashes, the man blocking each swing. The swordplay continued for some time, until Katana backfliped dashed forward, yelling out "Light Driver!" As he yelled this, he became enveloped in a white Ki, charging at the man, who resonded by expanding his muscles and punching Katana as he approached, resulting in a huge explosion! Katana flew backwards, while the man stood firm. "Not bad kid... MY TURN!" The man cut the air with his blade, which released a Ki Slash! Katana threw his arms out, screaming "Shining Blazer!" as white Ki shot out of his palms, colliding with the slash. The man focused all of his energy into the attack, pushing back Katana's Blazer! Katana fell to one knee as he closed his eyes... "Heed... my cry... Brighten the sky... FLASH BURST!!!" As he said this incantation, his blade turned into a beam of light, and as if faded from the hilt, Katana's eyes and hair began to glow, leaving the Man in awe. "Wh-WHAT!? What the heck is that kid DOING!?" Katana screamed as his Blazer surged forward, shattering the Man's Ki Slash and blowing him away! As he stood there, panting, Katana realized there was a sound of... cheering? He looked around, and all the civilians and police officers were cheering and praising him! Katana laughed a little, and they carried him to the resteraunt to celebrate. Katana looked to the sky as he was carried. "And I thought I wouldn't gain anything here..." he said quietly to himself, chuckling a bit. "Time for some R&R..."
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

A Hero has Risen: Katana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero has Risen: Katana!   A Hero has Risen: Katana! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

I'll guess that it's completed. Here's some advice. Try seperating the RP into a few paragraphs so it's easier for the admin to read and grade the quest. Also, try posting the mission overview above the RP so it takes less time to grade.

Approved with small bonus.

gain of 7,500 PL and +10 alighnment
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net

A Hero has Risen: Katana!
Page 1 of 1