DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hero has risen!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

A hero has risen! Empty
PostSubject: A hero has risen!   A hero has risen! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Name: A Hero/Villain has risen.

Description: You find a Hero/Villain of the opposite alignment, Saving/Destroying a city. You must destroy him. He is stronger than you, but just barely. Unless he is angry in which case you're probably screwed heh heh...

Rewards: 5000 pl, +10 alignment if you saved the city, -10 alignment if you destroy it.

Note: if you want the good alignment path post A Hero has risen if you want to go the evil path post a Villain has risen. If you want to have no alignment change what so ever, ask for it at the end of quest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichiro Kenta was out in the eastern wastelands of Planet Vegeta training. While in a small town on the east side of Planet Vegeta was being attaked. Blam! A high concentrated, blue ki blast rammed into a building. Crumbling it into piece's. Then the civilians were running away, and as the estimated guess would be... they were also panicking. Then out of nowhere came a large rip of ki knocking all the civilians down, also killing them. The horrible person that did all of this, looked like just a medium height, slender person in a black hoodie, with a cape attached to it. He said, ' All bow down to me... I am the all powerful Zao!!!' Back at the wasteland's... Ichiro punched a huge boulder, turning it into rubble immediately. Then he cranked bank his arm, focusing a large amount of ki, and then releasing it into a green colored ki blast. Crumbling a mountain down into tiny little piece's of rock. ' All right that pretty much wraps today's training! I guess I'm gonna go to the closest town to see if they had that scouter I wanted....' Then Ichiro jump's into the air flying into town.

Ichiro dropped out of the sky, landing a few hundred feet in front of town. Then he began to ran fast as he could. Ichiro never did anything, unless it was to the best of his abilities. Once he opened the gate into the town, his mouth dropped in awe. ' What happened here!? ' He saw the whole town turned to rubble and most of it was on fire. Then he saw all of the civilians on the ground dead. ' Who could have done this!!! ' Then he saw one man on the ground severely injured, but he was alive. He ran over to the man. ' Tell me who did this! ' The man answered ' I don't know really. It happened so fast, but I think the man mentioned that his name was Zao. ' ' Ok thanks man. Trust me all of this he won't be unpunished for doing all of this!' Then Ichiro flew up into the sky above the town. He looked everywhere. Left,right,up, down it didn't matter because he would get the being that did this. Then all the way on the western side of town, where most of it was ruined but not all of it, there was a huge explosions and a little spot that looked like a man. ' That must be the person that did this!!! ' Then Ichiro rushed over to the person.

Ichiro landed on the ground slowly. Then stared at the man in the hoody and cape. ' I know who you are, Zao! And why did you hurt all of these innocent people! He said with hatred in his eye's. ' Because I can! I have that power! Now you're gonna be like everybody else in this town! Excuse me I mean Ghost Town. ' ' I don't know about that! ' Ichiro lunged forward. Then Zao pulled out a sword underneath his cape. He slashed at Ichiro's head. He ducked, dodging the slash. Then he hit a back flip kicking Zao in the stomach. Then he landed safely back a few feet. Zai shuddered taking a few step's back. ' I see your around my power level. Buy Im a little stronger. ' Then Zao slashes his sword to time. First left diagonally, then the second right diagonally. Then purple ki waves fly out and become larger flying at Ichiro. It was to close and to fast to dodge. So Ichiro got hit mostly in the face with the first one, and the chest with the second one. Then he got a long cut on his cheek and his torso was cut from the impact's. Then Ichiro attempted to get, up but then fell back down. ' Well even so I won't give up...' Then Ichiro hopped back up. 'Well I guess I have to use techniques this time.' Ichiro put his three tallest finger's right in front of him. Ichiro charged up his ki for the beam. Then he just yelled ' Genocide Beam!' Then the beam broke into gaint spheres, then began to change color's red,blue, and green. Then the color's repeated them self's. Then Ichiro flickered down to Zao . He held him, into the right time then he jumped out the way. The beam went flying into the center of Zao's body. Zao screamed ' Ahh! ' Then he coughed up blood. They're was a hole in his chest. ' Now all I have to do is evade he can't move like that for long... ' Then Zao got back up in a hurry, he seemed to be a little bit slower. He flickered to Ichiro, then he stabbed him in the back. Ichiro lost some blood, it began to bleed through his shirt. ' Ahhh...' Then Ichiro became angered. He flew over to him, then grabbed his leg and threw him into a building. Zao flew through the building. Then Ichiro flickered to him, then kicked him in the face and kneed him in the stomach. Zao tried to stop his knee, but he was overwhelmed. Now by this time Zao is unconscious. Then Ichiro threw him down to the ground on his back. Then finished the move with a elbow to the stomach that dropped down from the air. Then killed him by using genocide beam at his chest at close combat. ' Well it's over...' Ichiro said trying to calm down. Then he flew off to tell the kingdom about this. ( Not really)

Back to top Go down

A hero has risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hero has risen!   A hero has risen! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 am

approved with a bonus 2000 PL bumping the reward up to 7,000 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

A hero has risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hero has risen!   A hero has risen! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A hero has risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hero has risen!   A hero has risen! Empty

Back to top Go down

A hero has risen!
Page 1 of 1