DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vegeto learns the Kamehameha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 161,964
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Vegeto

Vegeto learns the Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Vegeto learns the Kamehameha   Vegeto learns the Kamehameha EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Quest: Now that you've shown how much your speed has improved, its time to work on that strength of yours. Master Roshi has pointed out a huge boulder, when you are able to move it 20 yards, Master Roshi will teach you his signature Kamehameha Wave

Requirements: complete the "exceed human limitations" Quest

Rewards: Kamehameha Wave and 5,500pl

Vegeto was outside training when roshi came out and said their lesson starts now. Roshi then pointed to a boulder and told Vegeto to move it 20 yards. Vegeto said if roshi was crazy. Roshi then said told do as he was told. Vegeto then went to push the boulder but barely moved it half an inch. This is gonna be a long day" Vegeto said. Vegeto then returned to try to push the boulder 20 yards. As for Roshi he went to read his magazines. Vegeto then begin moving it and by 15 minutes he had moved it 2 feets.

After an hour and half Vegeto was done. Vegeto then yelled I did it. Roshi was awakened by it. Well look at that yes you did. As for your reward you will learn the kamehameha. Now watch carefully" Roshi said turning to the ocean. Roshi then cuffed his hands and said ka...me...ha..me. Then roshi released his his hands and said ha and a blue energy wave came out. Vegeto then turned to the ocean too. He then said Ka Me Ha Me and as saying so energy build up in his cuffed hands. He then said Ha and released his hands and the energy wave shot ou. Well look at that you learned it quick" Roshi. Vegeto just grinned.
Back to top Go down

Vegeto learns the Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto learns the Kamehameha   Vegeto learns the Kamehameha EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 pm

acceptable :\
Back to top Go down

Vegeto learns the Kamehameha
Page 1 of 1