DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katana Meets Roshi!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana Kamikage

Katana Kamikage

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 30,000
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Katana Kamikage

Katana Meets Roshi! Empty
PostSubject: Katana Meets Roshi!   Katana Meets Roshi! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Rowing towards the small island, Katana sighs at the sight of Kame House. He is disappointed at the humbleness of the house, skeptical of the resident being a martial arts master. He heard that the turtle hermit, Master Roshi lived here and would be able to train Katana further. As he docked on the island, Katana straightened his vest. If there WAS a master in there, he wanted to look his best. He walked up to the door and knocked rapidly, obviously anxious to get started with training. The door suddenly swings open, revealing a feeble old man. "Yeah, whaddya want, young'n?!" Katana raises an eyebrow. "Uh... are you Master Roshi?" The old man nods, and says "Yeah, I'm Roshi. Is there something you needed? American Idol is on!" Katana peeked in the doorway, seeing that the old man was indeed watching the Idol. "Er... I was hoping for some Martial Arts training, if you don't mind?" Roshi spits on the ground. "Well, I DO mind! I've got no time to train you, kid! I'm on a search!" Katana catches the door as Roshi tries to slam it shut. "Th-then I'll help you with your search! What is it you're looking for?" Roshi pauses for a moment, the spins around. I'm looking for my shows. They were canceled recently, and I can't figure out where to buy them!" Before Katana can ask what the show is, Roshi runs into his house, digs through some junk, then back out. He flashes a poster for a very provocative adult show, Passion Fruit. "It was the best of it's kind, and those fools canceled it! Can you believe it!?" Katana could believe it. In fact, he was surprised the show lasted on basic cable as long as it did. "So... you want me to find a tape, or DVD?" With that, Katana headed to the city. Of course, using a simple search online, Katana had absolutely no trouble finding the location of the Passion Fruit VHS. After buying it for 50 Zennie from a second hand shop, Katana speeds back towards Kame Island. Roshi was waiting outside for Katana to return, and when he spotted him, Roshi jumped up out of his lawn chair. "D-did you get it?! Already?" Katana nodded, and handed the old perv the tape. "Woo-hoo! Passion Fruit!" Roshi began to do his victory dance, then straightened up, and cleared his throat. "Er-herm! From this day forward, I'll be your Master! You better devote yourself to training, ya hear?" Katana nodded enthusiastically, and laughed a little. Roshi nodded in response, and said "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some... er... business to attend to. Later!" Then he slammed the door to be left to his own devices. And thus, Katana became Master Roshi's pupil.
Back to top Go down

Katana Meets Roshi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana Meets Roshi!   Katana Meets Roshi! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

Katana Meets Roshi!
Page 1 of 1