DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro   Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Quest: You have heard of the legendary martial arts master, Named Roshi. You travel to Roshi's small island and try to convince the old turtle hermit to take you on as an apprentice. At first Roshi's says he doesn't anymore pupils, but if you bring the old perv a nice looking lady or some pervy magazines he might reconsider
Requirements: neutral or positive alignment
Reward: +500 PL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the training Ichiro at the tower he started going through city's all across earth trying to see if anybody knew a good martial art's master. So in a lot of city's they all answered him with the answer, the turtle hermit Master Roshi. They also said he quit training pupil's, but Ichiro said he would accept him. so finally he asked someone where he lived. The person told him he has his own little island, so Ichiro flew over to that island when he was prepared.

They once Ichiro got to the small little island, he hovered over it examining the area. There was a little pink house, that said Kame House on it, with a few tree's around it, with grass growing until you got to the beach part. There was also a giant rock beside the house. They're was also a turtle on the beach. Then Ichiro dropped down onto the island, then he ran up to the door, and knocked on it. Then a old man wearing sunglasses and a Hawaiian shirt, and flower swimming trunks on answered the door, ' Hello sonny! May I help you? ' Ichiro bowed down, and said, ' Master Roshi I have heard of your great wisdom and training, and I would like to be your pupil. ' ' How I would love to train you, No. I'm just to old sonny. But maybe if you brought me a dirty magazine or something of that sort i could reconsider! ' The old man had a huge smile on his face at the moment. Then Ichiro had a idea, he flew over to one of the city's, and then found a good looking lady and gave her to Master Roshi after she agreed to go for a day. Then he brought the girl over to the island. Then the girl went in Master Roshi's house. ' Ok sonny we can start training later! Good bye! See you tomorrow ! ' Then he slammed the door shut. ' Oh well I'll be back tomorrow!' Then Ichiro flew away.
Back to top Go down
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Ritzusen

Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro   Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Nice work. I would really suggest working on your rps but none the less.

+500 PL
Back to top Go down

Roshi's New Pupil, Ichiro
Page 1 of 1