DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Roshi's new Pupil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 161,964
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Vegeto

Master Roshi's new Pupil Empty
PostSubject: Master Roshi's new Pupil   Master Roshi's new Pupil EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Quest: You have heard of the legendary martial arts master, Named Roshi. You travel to Roshi's small island and try to convince the old turtle hermit to take you on as an apprintice. At first Roshi's says he doesnt anymore pupils, but if you bring the old perv a nice looking lady or some pervy magazines he might reconsider

Requirements: neutral or positve alignment
Reward: +500 PL

Vegeto touched down on Roshi's Island. I think this is where the master that trained Dad lives." Vegeto thought. He then started knocking on the door. Roshi opened the door. Who are you"he said. I'm Vegeto I want to be your pupil" Vegeto said. I don't need anymore pupils. But if you can get me a lady or some magazines I might take you in" Roshi said. What I can't get you any of those things I'm only ten" Vegeto said. Oh too bad" Roshi said with a smirk. Wait ok I'll take you too the city and you can buy your magazines I'll give you the money" Vegeto said. With that said they flew to the city. Vegeto gave Roshi the money and Roshi bought his money and also got lucky and got a lady too. Vegeto flew to Roshi's Island because he knew the woman would be freaking out about flying and Roshi and the woman took a boat. When they arrived Roshi told Vegeto that thanks to him he got a lady and magazines and then said Vegeto would start the next day. Vegeto yelled" YEAH. VVegeto then waited for the lady to turn around so he could fly home and prepare. When she did he said he was gonna take the boat and picked it up and flew off dropping the boat at the harbor.
Back to top Go down

Master Roshi's new Pupil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Roshi's new Pupil   Master Roshi's new Pupil EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 pm

aproved,
Back to top Go down

Master Roshi's new Pupil
Page 1 of 1