DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pauan's regular training and new friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappa22

Nappa22

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 1,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Pauan

Pauan's regular training and new friends Empty
PostSubject: Pauan's regular training and new friends   Pauan's regular training and new friends EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Pauan was sitting cross legged starring at an open bouldar. Pauan was attempting to move it with his mind. "To think my dad said this would be easy," said Pauan with a weary laugh. Pauan was like that for hours until he said," Fuck it, I am done." Starring up to space Pauan yelled, "Screw you father!!!" Pauan spent most of his day sitting around and eating. "Crap I'm getting fat," Pauan was starting to get a pot belly. He decided that it is unhealthy for him to sit all day and he needed to train vigorusly again. "I will prove to my father that I am number 1 in the Universe." Pauan got up with a groan and flew up in the air. "Damn suns you never know what time it is,"
Pauan was flying when he sensed some power levels like his own. "Must be the namekians," he said. So Pauan flew until he was above the village and started to decend. "About time I learned their language," Pauan thought out loud. The Namekians looked up when he talked and started to run away afraid yelling. As Pauan landed he was soon in company of three strong but not strong enough namek warriors. In perfect english they yelled, "Who are you and what do you want with us."
"I am a Saiyan looking t0make friends," Pauan said with a hugh smile on his face.
"We don't trust Saiyans," said the namek warriors.
"Well i'm an easy going guy and saved a village a while back," said Pauan.
"That was you," the nameks said in awe.
"Yup," said Pauan.
"Then we are honored," said the nameks.
"Thankyou," said Pauan bowing.
Over the next few weeks Pauan was living in a namek's house. Pauan also spent his time training in the unknown lands. He soon lost his pot bellly and was amazed at his rate of growth. The Nameks liked to tell him stories.
"I should live here," said Pauan liking this place even more each day.
Pauan said good bye to his Namek friends as he was ready to go.
"You may have a house here if you wish, for we hace an extra one." said the nameks.
"Thankyou I'll take you up on your offer." said Pauan smiling and shaking hands with his new found friends.
Pauan decided it was time to train with some Sabimen. Pauan flew to a nearbye abondaned place. "This should do." Pauan then pulled out of his pocket some Sabimen seeds. He then planted two of them in the ground in front of him. Waiting for them to sprout Pauan laid down by a tree and stared at a rock trying to use Telekineases. As he stared the rock flew off the ground and levitated in the air about ten feet off the ground. He didn't have time to congratulate himself when two Sabimen flew at him and aimed kicks at his chest. Pauan looked and saw it and caught the first kick and sent him flying but the second kick hit him and he flew for a good ten feet. Groaning as he got up Pauan charged the one who kicked him and landed two decent blows into his head and was on a roll until the other Sabimen jumped onto Pauan's back and started charging up kicks and hitting them into his back. In a fury of pain Pauan threw the Sabimen off his back and kicked the other Sabimen in the head and his enemy landed into a cliff making an imprint. The other Sabimen jumped up but was quickly kicked to the ground. Pauan charged up a Dordon Ray to finish the Sabimen in the cliff but decided to have fun with him. "Dordon Ray," yelled Pauan as he pointed above at the rock and the blast hit the rock sending it all down on the first Sabimen. The other Sabimen was dazed when Pauan picked up his enemy's legs and threw him into the air where Pauan shot multipul Ki blasts at the Sabimen. The Sabimen blew into the sky, his limbs falling like a firework show. "YA!!! awesome show," said Pauan. Now Pauan went over to the last Sabimen and grabbed him from his head and when over to the local pond. Using all of his strength Pauan pushed the Sabimen under water drowning him. After a couple minutes Pauan threw it up and with a wave of his hand he yelled," Burning Storm!!!" The battle was over for the blast disengrated the Sabimen. With a laugh Pauan flew back to his new home with his new friends.

Words=761
Learned Telekineasies

Last edited by Nappa22 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Name: Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Pauan's regular training and new friends   Pauan's regular training and new friends EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Do you know anything about DBZ. ( Not trying to offend you )
They speak english.
And it never mentioned anything about their way of life.
Back to top Go down
Nappa22

Nappa22

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 1,500 PL
Name: Pauan

PostSubject: Re: Pauan's regular training and new friends   Pauan's regular training and new friends EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:27 pm

I fixed it and they did know namek because Dende summonded the Dragon and gave the wishes in Namek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauan's regular training and new friends   Pauan's regular training and new friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Pauan's regular training and new friends
Page 1 of 1