DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichiro learning his new moves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiro learning his new moves   Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

Ichiro was still meditating after hearing and seeing all what Raz did. ' Alright so I send a sphere of energy into the air, then make it stay there and make five beams of energy come out making it look like a hand... easy enough! ' Ichiro levitated into the air. Ichiro tried to visualize the ki around him. Then Ichiro tried to visualize the Ki drawing into his hand forming into a black sphere of energy, then him tossing it into the air, and it floating there not going anywhere. Then Ichiro would make five beam's of energy fly out of it, and then it slowly disappear leaving the planet unharmed. ' Alright I have a visual let's see if I can make it work! '

Then Ichiro remembered him trying to use the technique in his mind. Then he let lose some ki from his core, and formed a perfect black mystic looking sphere, then the sun making a reflection on Ichiro's hand from the shining feature. Then Ichiro tossed the sphere in the air, making it fly up about a mile just like Raz did using his mind remembering him saying , ' My Ki is just another part of my body, having it come from my body. Therefore I can move it just like I can move any other part of my body! ' Then Ichiro tried to form beams of Ki come out of it, time passed by. Ichiro was unable to do it at the moment. Then Ichiro would try again later, so he made the sphere of Ki drop down into his hand forming the reflection again. Then Ichiro looked at the sun, ' I can do this... '
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro learning his new moves   Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

Raz watched as Ichi concentrated his Ki and formed the ball into his hand the level of concentration coming off his apprentices was inspriing it showed Ichi had great potential as a warrior and a future great power, Raz understood his friend's level of technique it was amazing that he had formed the ball in the first place.

Raz stood up walking over to the orb, "It is amazing you formed the orb i am impressed now this time instead of guiding the Ki energy in you push it out in controlled bursts now try again."
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro learning his new moves   Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am

Ichiro was glad Raz could see that Ichiro isn't the same Sayain he was back on Earth when they first met! ' Thanks Raz! I'm gonna try again! ' Then Ichiro carefully sat down preparing to meditate. So he crossed his leg's for the session of spiritual training, then he folded his arm's. Closed his eye's, then forgot everything but his training. Then Ichiro fell in a trance again, this time he only saw him and everything he did. It was darkness everywhere. Then Ichiro was attempting to do Pain Rain. The black mystical sphere of Ki was already in the air, then Ichiro was about to preform the technique but.... Ichiro lost focus because of a explosion right in front of him. Then Ichiro stood up, and opened his eye's, they're was a little namekain off in the distance that threw a Ki blast at him, then he ran away. ' Little namekian.... Well I guess it is time to try again. '

Ichiro released Ki out from his core yet again, then he imaged him drawing in ki forming the mystical looking black sphere again. Then Ichiro attempted to do exactly what he imagined, it had a little dificulty because the sphere would flicker because not enough Ki was put into it, but he suddenly realzed what he was doing wrong and he fixed it. Then he tossed into into the air, Ichiro was too busy concentrating to notice the reflection this time. Then he controlled it in the air, so he decided to have some fun.. he made the sphere go around in a circle, he made it keep spinning until Ichiro got dizzy from watching it, it almost made him throw up. ' Alright, I think that's enough!' Ichiro said with his face partly green. Then Ichiro got focused on making beam's come put of the sphere, so just as Raz said he tried to push some Ki out in controlled burst's , he made three mystical looking beam's come out, and as doing that the sphere got smaller, unto it vanished. Then Ichiro made the beam's vanish by moving all the ki unto different area's. Thus the beam's disappeared. ' Gotta try again... Anything else to say Raz? Could you show me it again also? '
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro learning his new moves   Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 am

Raz looked over at Ichi as he nodded sliding into a meditative stance so Ichi could fully understand the nature of the power that was Ki, Raz opened his hand as his entire hand glowed with a black energy before he formed it into a massive ball of energy that floated above his palm. "Now Ichi remember the Orb is a part of you no matter where it goes it is you." Raz focused it as the orb pulsed growing a little bigger until it was the size of a beach ball.

Raz lifted the Orb into the air before he vanished appearing behind the orb reaching out a hand that was once again wrapped in energy, "You want to touch the Orb connect with it speak to it with your thoughts and it will do as you request." Raz pressed forward on the orb as 5 large black energy beams shot out spreading out like a hand reaching out. As the orb's shot out a piece of raz shot off forming a little majin that flew out to show what it be like to hit someone with the Pain rain.

The energy spread out coming from left, right, above and below as the last one arced around and came in from behind as the orb's closed in before it smashed into the majin from all directions turning it to dust, As the body vanished it's power level went back to raz who floated down his hands behind his back a smile on his face. "Now my pupil you try".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiro learning his new moves   Ichiro learning his new moves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichiro learning his new moves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2