DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monk Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Monk Temple Empty
PostSubject: Monk Temple   Monk Temple EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:33 pm

name: entry into the monestary
overview: you decide to become a monk training yourself under mental,physical and spirtitual grueling conditions. The monk guru senses great potential withen you. He asks you to spar with him. It is highly unlikely you'll beat him but demonstrate yourself being a good student and he shall grant you the title of monk (brother if guy, sister if girl; then your name here).
requirements: positive alignment
rewards:1,000 PL and access to monk training room

Once Ichiro got to earth he was looking for someone to train him, so eventually he found a monk temple. So he talked to the monk guru, ' Uhh sir could you perhaps train me as a whatever this is, and sorry if I'm being rude. This is my first time on earth I am from New Vegeta. ' ' Ah I have heard of your kind! Sayain's right? I will train you if you can prove yourself worthy in a fight against me! Also call me Guru Chan. ' ' Alright Guru Chan when can we start. ' ' We may start after you meditate for a few hour's. ' Alright then.' Ichiro and Guru Chan began the meditation.

A few hour's later...

Ichiro and Guru Chan walked outside so they could begin their battle. Guru Chan put his right fist on his left hand's palm then bowed down. ' What is he doing? Oh wait I must have to do it too! ' Then Ichiro did the same. Then Guru Chan went for a drop kick. Ichiro grabbed his foot then threw him into a wall. Then flickered and kneed him in the stomach. Then he flickered back to his starting point. Then Guru Chan flickered behind him and kicked him in the back of the head, then Guru Chan flickered back. ' Your fast for a human! ' Then Guru Chan ran up to Ichiro and threw a barrage of punches, then the guru tripped Ichiro, then Guru Chan jumped up and did a drop kick on Ichiro's stomach. Then Ichiro grabbed Guru Chan's foot and charged a medium powered Genocide Beam, then used it against the Guru. Guru Chan was knocked back, but landed doing a back flip. Then Ichiro stood up and used five ki blast on Guru Chan, he reflected two of them, but the other three got a successful hit. ' Alright I think you have proved your self... Brother Ichiro. Follow me to the Monk Training Room. ' Ichiro cheered then he followed Guru Chan to the Monk Training Room. ' Yes I can get some Human Training done. '

Ucomplete Part 1 of 3
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

Monk Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk Temple   Monk Temple EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 pm

name:Angry assassins
overview: your monk master guides you into the training room and teaches you the basics of fighting suddenly assassins disrupt the school and begin killing left and right. drive out these assasins and save the monsetary.
requiremnt: "entry into monastery" completion, and +10 alignment
rewards: +7,000 PL and +15 alignment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichiro successfully entered the monastery by, proving that he is are worthy to train. Then after he did that he was allowed into the training room, and they called Ichiro Brother Ichiro. Then Ichiro entered the room, they're was ton's of fighting matche's, but they were only using fist's,and their feet. Then nothing to rely on but speed. ' Alright Brother Ichiro, here at the monk temple, when we fight, we don't rely on ki, we use just our fist's, and feet. So while you train here with us, you will learn how to fight with nothing. This will also help you so you don't have to waste your ki. ' Alright thank you for allowing me to train here with you Guru Chan. ' Then Ichiro bowed down, with his fist in his palm. ' Shall we begin brouther?' Guru Chan said ' Certainly!' Ichiro said

Then Guru Chan took a stand, with his hand's down while his finger's were also pointing down. ' Most of the time monk's fight like this, they don't use their fist and their feet, we don't use ki that much, or try not to. Try to be graceful. ' Then Guru Chan hit Ichiro in the chest with his palm knocking him back. Then Ichiro tripped and fell after the hit. ' Like that, but try to put power in it as well. ' Then Ichiro jumped up and kicked Guru Chan in the forehead then he pushed of his chest with his hand's knocking him down. ' Like that? And that's pretty much all of it for monk training, try to outsmart the opponent, then attack gracefully? ' Guru chan bowed, and said, ' No but that's all you need to know, after all your gonna travel a lot right? ' ' Yes. ' ' So thats all you need to know. ' Then A bunch of people dressed in black with sword's entered the room. Guru Chan said, ' Assassins! '

The the assassins started to kill everyone around the, with decapitating them, it didn't how they did they just wanted to kill, ' Even I can't beat them with my monk training, Ichiro the only kind of fighting people here know is monk training, so please take care of the assassin's any way you can. ' ' Alright I'll do my best! ' Then Ichiro powered up to his max, and then saw that they were only five of them, and that Then used genocide beam on one of the assassins, which made them fly out through the entrance door. Then that scared another one off. ' Only three left eh?' Then Ichiro flew to one of them, grabbed their leg, and then punched him in the stomach plenty of time's. Then through him far away from the monk temple. Then he kneed one of them in the face, then double-handed knocked them down, then shot them with a ki blast., after that that same guy screamed, ' I give up, Im never coming back! ' Then the last guy just looked nervous then ran away, ' Coward... ' The whole monk temple thanked Ichiro, ' Now the next step Ichiro you will do later. For now relax, it will help you with the next step. '
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

Monk Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk Temple   Monk Temple EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm

name: mastering meditation
overview: the master takes you into the meditation chamber and puts you into a trance. in your current state of mind you battle your innermost demons. you will relive your worst fears, most intesive battles and most dramatic moments of life.once you have conqured your fears you will wake up stronger and more enlightened.
requirements: "entry into the monestary" completion,15,000PL and +15 alighnment
rewards: +25 alighnment, and +20,000PL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Alright Ichiro we are going to do your final task under my training. I will put you in a trance, where you battle your innermost demon's, relive your worst fear's... ' Ichiro interrupted ' I don't have any fears! I'm sure of that! ' ' Alright... whatever. You will also going to live the most intense battles in your life, and once you wake up you will be more enlighten and stronger. ' ' Ok, so im gonna start then... ' Ichiro sat down and started to meditate, then Guru Chan put him under a trance by putting his hand on Ichiro's head, ' Good luck my friend. '

Then Ichito opened, his eye's, and then he was in his own world, well planet actually that he has never been to and heard off. He turned around, and then saw a three foot demon, ' You're my innermost fear or something like that? Not very scary. I could take you out easily. ' Then the three foot demon started to grow, and became huge, and bulky, then he grew horn's and his eye's were red with blood leaking from them, ' How about now! ' Ichiro backed up, ' Alright now I'm a little scared... Wait no I'm not! Im not scared of you or anything! I have amazing power, still Raz has my back so back off! ' Then Ichiro got angry, ' I always was scared of something like you appeared, but then is then So begone! ' Then Ichiro powered up a genocide beam, ' Genocide Beam! ' Then the multi-colored sheres shot out of Ichiro's finger, and hit the demon in the forehead, and then killed him. ' Im not scared anymore! ' Ichiro was proud of himself, he conquered his fear.

Then a image of Ichiro appeared, but he was twisted. His eye's were blood-shock red, but also cold and uncaring, but Ichiro felt his powerlevel, but it was more then double the strength of his. ' Ichiro remember me! I was that possibility of strength, all you had to do was kill the king when you had your chance. But you just put me to the side, and just threw me away! ' Then Ichiro remembered this vision of himself. ' For the last time! I'm not like you, and I never will be like you so just... GO AWAY! ' Then Ichiro shot the vision of himself with a genocide beam. Then the twisted Ichiro fell down to his knee's, his eye's were wide opened along with his mouth, and then the innermost demon just melted away. ' I never want to see or hear of you again!!! '

Then Ichiro was on planet vegeta once again. It was that day when that man called Zao destroyed one of the cities, ' I remember this day, it wasn't to long ago. ' Then Ichiro saw him destroy building after building. Ichiro forgot that he killed Zao, that day he just kept watching Zao destroy the city, Ichiro started to get mad all over again. Then suddenly his memory was jogged, ' But then I killed Zao, for destroying the city because he had no right too! ' Then the battle scene ended and Ichiro calmed down, and then he closed his eye's, then opened them. He was back at the monk temple. ' I see you did all that was asked off, so you may leave. You have completed your training Brouther Ichiro. ' Then they both bowed and Ichiro flew away.
Back to top Go down
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Name: Ritzusen

Monk Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk Temple   Monk Temple EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Updated gains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content