DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6800 PL
Race: Changling
Name: Daichi

Climbing Lookout tower(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)   Climbing Lookout tower(Complete) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Quest: You search for a way to multiply your strength by ten-fold. It seems like a long tower to climb, reach the top and you will arrive in Korin's room and train with him.

Requirement: You must have at least +10 alignment.

Rewards: +2000 PL.

Last edited by Daichi on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6800 PL
Race: Changling
Name: Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)   Climbing Lookout tower(Complete) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Daichi is walking through the forest searching for the look out tower where he was supposedly supposed to meet some cat whom would give him power. Daichi says "How hard is it supposed to be to find a tower with a walking old cat on top." Daichi says. Daichi finally spots a tower. "Could this be the legendary Korin's Tower?" Daichi says with curiosity. Daichi runs up to the tower. Most would have expected him to grab the tower to climb it but no he started to think. "It would take me far to long for me to climb this tower maybe I should...." Daichi stops talking adn begins to focus his energy into the palm of his hand. Daichi says "I hope others were smart enough to think of this idea." Daichi continues to concentrate his energy into a golden ball. Daichi holds his hand to the ground. Daichi then says "Golden Rod!" He blasts the ground sending him flying him up into the air. Daichi feels the wind blowing against his face as he goes up...up...and....up! Daichi is almost to the top almost as fast as it would have taken him to fly..."Damn I should have flown!" Daichi screams. He sees the top of the tower and grabs the edge so he doesn't keep going up into the air. He then climbs onto the tower and sees a white cat that looks like he's over lived his time. Daichi walks up to the cat and says "Korin?" The cats hairs stand up as he says "Wha...Whose there?" Daichi says "my name is Daichi I uh....climbed your tower." Korin looks at the changeling boy "You climbed the tower?" Daichi responds "Well... technologically speaking I blasted myself up here?" Korin looks at the boy and says "You could've flown up here ya know" Daichi then says "Yeah I kinda thought that when I was already blasting myself up here." Korin says "You're kind of a slow thinker." Daichi responds "I wasn't thinking clearly." Korin then says "Well....what did you come this way for." Daichi says "I came for training." Korin says "Ah...A fighter you are." Daichi says "Yes I am." Korin says "Alright shall we begin." Daichi nods.

(Ready to grade)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)   Climbing Lookout tower(Complete) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)   Climbing Lookout tower(Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing Lookout tower(Complete)
Page 1 of 1