DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichiro Kenta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Ichiro Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Ichiro Kenta   Ichiro Kenta EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style: Paragraphs Leading from Mid Size to Long Size. Depends on time.

Roleplay Rating: Try not to Mature but sometimes I forget and Do mature rp's.

Name: Ichiro Kenta

RP sample: Avery lived in a house with 4 rooms those people in the room's were his Mother,Father, his older Sister, then him. Avery and his sister lived on the second floor. Avery hated his life in the household, he was never noticed only his older sister, Ally got all the attention. Avery wondered if his parent's knew they had a second child. He had to do everything himself. He even had too buy his own clothes. But the one thing he liked about his family's house... his room. He couldn't hear anything else in the whole house because of his sound proof wall's. That he installed. He never came out of his room after he turned seven. Literally! Because of his family being wealthier then everybody else they knew, he had everything he knew in his room. He had a actual size refrigerator, and everything. When he went to school he slid down the roof. Because of staying in his room he had pale skin.

The place he loved to be.... school! Reason 1) No family members, he went to a separate school because his sister is only a year older 2) He had friends here! Avery had ton's of friends of school no matter how old he was. Avery played basketball, and he was a black belt at judo. He got in fight's at school a lot because of his layed back attitude, and that when a bully talked to him he just ignored them. The thing was he always won! He was a good raw fighter, but when he was getting his ass kicked, and he really felt like winning there were thing's starting exploding everywhere. Then who ever he was fighting backed down. But one day the guy he was fighting went and told a teacher what happened, and that they thought he did it. He talked with every counselor the answer was always the same, ' I don't know' So they sent him him to the O'Ryan Mansion.... ( Just got a bio from another site with a fight scene )

Tail?: Yes, a black one

Techniques:
Genocide Beam - A beam broken up into spheres that change color's. It is quite of a strong attack for a beginning technique. If put alot of energy it can be homed. You fire the attack from the tip of your three tallest finger's. ( Homing Attack) ( I won't turn it into a homing attack until i get a good enough PL of what the admins say the PL should be )

Genocide Spear - Ichiro throws the opponent into a object wall etc, by the leg. Then he kick's them in the face, knees them in the stomach, then throw's them back onto the ground staring up. Then he finish's the attack by flying in the air, then coming down as fast as possible, elbowing them in the stomach, knocking the air out of them.

Character Apperance: He has white spiky hair with black streaks and one bang covering his left eye , the bang is silver. He died he his hair white, you know this because most sayins hair are black. His left eye is a very dull silver, as for his right it is a blazing gold color. He has a scar on his right eye's eyelid that run's diagonally on it. It's not long just the top to the bottom eyelids. Ichiro has a well toned body for a 15 year old. He wear's white tunic, with a print of the kai sign on the back of it. He just wear's it to signify the greatness of Goku. He wear's black pant's, the outline of his pocket's are white.

Character Bio: Ichiro grew up as a fighter. He fought on the street's just for fun! He was a great fighter naturaly. He was taught how to fight by his father. Ichiro was a sayain, the reason he loved fighting and that he was a natural fighter was because of being a sayain. He grew up learning about the super sayains, and about the former greatest fighter in the world, Goku. He still thought Goku was the strongest, all of his freinds think that Goku all that, but they never even heard of the Z fighter's on Earth. Ichiro knew there had to be off spring's of the Z Fighters. And That He would meet an offspring. So one Day he will go to earth.

( It would have been better but I ran out of Ideas and Im A little rusty on my DBZ )

Starting Planet: Vegeta

Other:

Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Name: Baki Ookami

Ichiro Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Kenta   Ichiro Kenta EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 am

it's fine. Yhat genocide beam can become a homing attack at around 100,000 PL. I know it sounds alot now but its not after you RP for a month or two. Very Happy. I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Name: Ichiro

Ichiro Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiro Kenta   Ichiro Kenta EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 am

Thank's, and its understandable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content