DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character:Ritzusen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Ritzusen

Character:Ritzusen Empty
PostSubject: Character:Ritzusen   Character:Ritzusen EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style:Para/novella

Roleplay Rating: Pg-13/mature

Name:Ritzusen

Race:Saiyan

RP sample:Sparkling fireworks and lights hanging on banisters danced around along with sound of much chatter and playing on the drums and strumming of an acoustic guitar rang throughout Orange Star City. People jumped into the air and shouted with joy. Deep bellied laughter and toasts came from people enjoying themselves with alcoholic beverages like wine and bourbon. Many drunkards staggered around and fell to the ground after vomiting. Even though it was a horrible sight to see, everyone was still joyous. Orange Star City was celebrating their one year anniversary of peace. No one had come to the city to destroy it or anything, just peace.

The mayor of the city was in his dressing room fixing his suit and clearing his throat. His heart pounded against his chest for he was nervous; even though his face didn't show it. He started to fool around with his tie and fit it on correctly. The human then grabbed the edges of his suit jacket and began to jerk them down to reduce the wrinkling in his shoulder area. Once this was done he extended his right hand to a wooden dresser in which he found his comb on. The mayor picked up the grooming object and began to smooth his hair back to make it look very decent for his speech to the citizens of Orange Star City. The human then put his hands in his jacket pocket and pulled his spectacles out. A soft, yellow hanker chief avoided any damage to the small glasses.

The florescent lights shone in his eyes and caused a glare from his spectacles. The mayor was used to this lighting and tried to see past the glare. But it caused him to squint.

"I should've gotten the covers for the florecent lighting," The man spoke.

His salt and pepper colored mustache bounced as he talked to himself. He then grabbed his suit and started tugging it forwards. The mayor was nearly ready for the speech he was about to make.

Ritzusen sat with a group of his friends at a wooden table just in front of the stage. This is where the mayor would give his speech to the large crowd outside. The saiyan didn't mind paying 100 zeni to get up close to the stage for he liked the politician and his morals and values.

His friends held up glasses of champagne infused with a little bit of vodka. They all clacked cups in toast to the period of peace in Orange Star City. Some of the beverage spilled out as one cup collided against the other. They then drank the cup of champagne and started to cheer.

Ritzusen drank his glass once the others had finished their toast. He then tossed the glass cup into the air and watched as it hit the ground and shattered to pieces. The saiyan then turned his body to the stage and awaited the mayor to come out.

The crowd awaited his arrival for the speech that would tell the world of their peace period.

The mayor took in a deep breath and brought both of his arms up to move the curtain from his face. He then walked out of his dressing room and out to the stage. He then held up a v for victory sign and waved it at the crowd. They erupted in cheers for the mayor.

Tonight, he would reveal his name to the crowd so they would not have to call him "The Mayor of Orange Star City." The man grabbed the mic and then put it to his furry lips.

"Good evening citizens of Orange Star City," He spoke loudly, "I welcome you to our 1 year anniversary of peace!"

The mayor lifted his arms into the air and started to scan the area.

"2 years ago, we suffered a tragic event. An event where many of our great citizens were killed by brutes that came to destroy us. But we finally defeated them after a few months of regrouping and recovering. But we persevered. We stood tall and ever since they were defeated, no one has tried to destroy us again. So tonight, enjoy yourselves because this may be our last day of peace. I am your mayor, Rick Daily' and I declare this day, Orange Star City day!"

The crowd let out an ear-splitting volley of cheers which rang for miles down the streets of the city. Today was a great day for everyone.

Tail?:Yes

Techniques: (I was on DBU so I'm not sure If I'm a vet member or not but any who.

Technique name:Energy Shyutou(Energy sword)

Description: The user forms a blade of ki on his or her hand and may use it to slice at their opponent. Ki color may vary.

Technique name:Special beam cannon

Description: The user places two fingers on their forehead and charges an amount of energy into them. they then shoot the energy from their fingertips towards their opponent. The beam is made up of a spiral and an energy wave of electricity.

Character Apperance:Character:Ritzusen Avatar-35

Character Bio:History

The history of Ritzusen written by his grandfather Prometheus and his father, Ritzusen Sr.

Planet Vegeta 500 years ago

It was a typical day on Vegeta. Scouters beeping,saiyans leaving for assignments, and babies in their incubators. Two saiyans walked by dressed in the typical saiyan suit. Armor,a scouter and shoes. Their tails were wrapped around their waist as they walked with their heads held high and their arms folded. They were in charge of all of the babies inside the incubator. One sat down and checked the incubators. "Ah," He said, "It seems we have a new one." He had a weird haircut that looked like a messed up comb over. His accomplice stood beside him and started to fit his scouter on. The pictures and designs whirled around and then came to a halt.

"The power level is about 10,000," He said,"He's not low class but he could pass for a soldier.

"And what shall we name him?" The other saiyan asked.

"I really don't know Borukhan." The saiyan replied. The saiyan obviously Borukhan spun in his chair and started to think.

"Let's give him two names," Borukhan said,"One could be more human like Jonathan and the other could be more saiyan like Zircon." His friend nodded. "I'm glad you agree with me Wreck."He said. The two exited the first room and walked into the room full of incubators. They inscribed his name underneath the glass. As they left,Zircon opened his eyes. For a few years there had been debate about whether they should send him off to another planet or not. Borukhan and Wreck argued their points.

"But sir," Wreck started,"This could be your greatest warrior!"

"I don't care!" Said the king of planet Vegeta at that time,"Its either death or he gets sent to another planet." Year after year of debate the king got tired and let him stay on Vegeta. One morning when Zircon was about five years old they put him in a room with about six Saibamen.

"Are you ready Zircon?" Borukhan asked. Zircon smiled.

"Yes I am." He replied. The Saibamen jumped at him out of nowhere. Being smart,Zircon watched their movements. He had seen the first few punches coming. Zircon grabbed their fists and crunched them with all of his might. Then he shot an energy wave at them. After that he gained all the strength he could muster and punched all of the with a roundhouse hook.

"Impressive Zircon," Borukhan said,"You'll be of great service to the king." Zircon smiled and then exited the room towards his bedroom where he laid down on the bed.

Zircon was a kid that could not sleep for more than two hours. His mind was filled with questions and curiosities about this planet and the universe. He sat up in his bed and had his arms wrapped around his knees rocking back and forth. Borukhan walked by and seen him sitting up. "Lights out little man." He said turning off the light.

"Wait!" Zircon yelled. The saiyan turned around and entered the young boys room.

"What is it?" Borukhan asked.

"It's just that I have so many questions and it seems that the world can only answer some of them," He started,"I have a question for you,did you get your hair styled differently over the years?"

"Yes I did," Borukhan answered,"I just wanted my hair to grow out instead of that ridiculous thing that I used to call a comb over." The young saiyan smiled at Borukhan. Zircon was the closest thing that Borukhan had to a son and Borukhan was the closest thing that Zircon had to a father.

"I also wanted to ask another question." Zircon said.

"And what is that?" The adult saiyan asked.

"When will the king give me an assignment?" The young boy asked.

"I'll request one for tomorrow." Borukhan answered. Zircon smiled and then laid back down in the bed. "Now go to sleep before you and I get in trouble for staying up past curfew." The saiyan said. He turned the lights back out and shut the door. Then, with his questions answered,Zircon fell asleep. After what seemed like a few minutes to the boy was morning time. A knock came at the door. Zircon opened it and saw that it was Borukhan. "The king wanted me to tell you that you now have an assignment and I'm coming with you." He said. The young boy entered a state of shock and then jumped up and down.

"I can't wait to go on the trip there!" He yelled,"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To Guardost," He answered,"We've got to bring a few Felixes in because they stole are goods. The mission is to retrieve the scouters and the other items and take casualties that stand in our way." Zircon smiled and followed Borukhan out of the door. He followed the saiyan into the preparations room and watched as they were getting their scouters and their armors fitted on. Once it was Zircon's turn the saiyans smiled.

"So the little one is going on a mission to eh?" He asked. They burst out into laughter all across the room. Borukhan turned around and grabbed one of them by the collar of his armor.

"Listen here punk," He said,"This kid is our future he could be ten times stronger than you in the next year! So what I recommend for you to do is show him some respect unless you want pick up your teeth off of the ground." The saiyans were frightened by his threat and gave him his armor and scouter without a word. Zircon smiled at his close friend.

"Thanks for standing up for me." He said.

"No problem," Borukhan answered,"They need to show more respect to everyone else anyways." They walked into their space pods and sat down. Borukhan was used to this feeling but Zircon wasn't. He twisted and turned in his pod until he was too tired to move. Soon the space pods were in motion and off to planet Guardost.

Within a few hours he and his close friend Borukhan were there at Guardost. "I see why the king assigned us here,"The saiyan said,"It's so beautiful. I hope he lets us take this planet over." The two made a crash landing. The leather seats were made to protect them from the impact. Soon the doors slid open. A few steps extended out for the two saiyans to walk on. They walked onto the bright green grass and looked up into the sky. "It's red," Borukhan said,"Just like planet Vegeta's." Zircon had so much excitement built up in him that he wanted to talk all day. But he knew he had a mission and was going to try and talk about more important things until the job was done. After a few miles of walking the elite and the soldier were near their destination.

"Is that the building up there?" Zircon asked. His partner nodded and pressed the on button on his scouter. He turned towards his friend.

"40,000!" He yelled,"That's high!" Zircon and Borukhan flew towards the building with great speed and in a matter of seconds they were there. "Turn your scouter on," Borukhan said,"You need to be able to sense something coming at you." Just then Zircon's scouter started beeping.

"Looks like we've found them!" He yelled. The young boy turned to where the arrow on his scouter was pointing and had seen his first Felix. "Time for me to break that long nose of yours." He said cocking his fist back. He unleashed a hard punch that surprised the Felix.

"Your such a little thing and you have so much power in your punch," The Felix said,"How about I introduce my self,I'm Ninyha, the Felix who will kill you!" After his sentence was finished he shot an energy wave at the two saiyans. Zircon sidestepped the wave as well as Borukhan.

"That was pretty powerful," He said reading the indications on his scouter,"Now let me show you what I've got." The young boy rushed in with his fists and feet flying. After a few seconds the Felix was bruised and bloody. The long nosed creature picked it's self up holding it's face.

"I thought I would have to do this," Ninyha started,"Reinforcements!" A crowd of 10 to twenty men surrounded the two saiyans. "10 of us 2 of you," He said,"You all are no match!"

The two saiyans were out numbered but they weren't going to give up yet. They smiled at each other and charged at the Felixes. After an onslaught of attack the two saiyans were covered in blood. "We made it look like a bomb was in here." Borukhan said. the two flew into the air and walked into a factory full of Felixes shipping their scouters off. "Hey!"The saiyan yelled,"Everybody stop working and give us back our scouters. If you don't cooperate with us we will harm you." At first there was silence. Then a daring Felix started to laugh. Zircon shot an energy wave at him.

"We're not playing!" He yelled,"Give us the scouters!" The Felixes looked at each other. After that,they charged. "Foolish move!" The young boy yelled he threw a flurry of punches and kicks and then finished it off with an energy wave.

"Maybe next time they'll listen." The saiyan said. Borukhan grabbed his communication device and put it inside of his ear. "We have the scouters at the factory," He said,"We're just waiting on you all to get them." After about ten minutes, a large cargo ship landed near the factory. "Time to load these bad boys up." Borukhan said. It did not take but a few minutes for the saiyans to return their scouters and other equipment back to base.

20 years later...

Zircon was still in his same room for all of his life. Though the bed was a bit small for him at times it was still a great place for him to walk down memory lane. Soon a messenger walked to the door. "The king has sent you on an assignment," He said,"He wants you to go on this newer planet that they just built and quickly destroy it. If you don't planet Vegeta will be at risk!" Zircon smiled. He walked out towards his space pod and got inside. After twenty years of assignments a small discomfort inside of a space pod doesn't seem like much. Soon the pod went right out of orbit. The heat started flare up and sweat started to drip off of his head. Soon it was out of orbit. After awhile he wondered what planet he was going to land on. Then he soon realized the horrible truth. "Those coordinates lead to the sun!" He screamed. His space pod slammed towards the fiery hot surface.

Joanie

Not much is known about Joanie and she doesn't know much about herself. But one thing she can remember was finding her future husband near death. She grabbed him and took him home to take care of him. Over the years they explained to each other their culture. Soon they had a son named Prometheus.

Prometheus' life was normal until his dad left him. "Why would you do this to your wife and son?" Joanie asked with tears in her eyes. He quickly turned around and left to go to another family. As he left Prometheus tried to follow him out of the door.

"Daddy," He said,"Where are you going?" He did not answer and simply flew away. That night the young saiyan realized how much he hated his father. But he moved on. After awhile Prometheus had to get a job because his mother was not able to support him. The young saiyan decided to do what he did best,fight. It was a Saturday night when he applied for his job. All seemed normal until screams of terror were heard.

"What the heck?" The man at the desk said. He stood up and then started to walk outside. He ran back in and looked back out as if something were chasing him. "Oh shoot!" He yelled,"There's an eighteen armed monster!" Prometheus walked outside and then looked up at him.

"There's not going to be anything stopping him." He said. But then the saiyan/Konatsa-jin thought for a second or two. "Maybe we can stall him until the doctors come up with an antidote." Prometheus said. He ran to the store and brought out many paintball guns. "This should tick him off." The young man said. He ran and handed everyone he could see a gun. Then they just started to shoot. After minutes and minutes the doctor came out with an antidote. Once he injected it the monster fell to the ground in agony and shrunk. Many people wanted to get a piece of him and then Prometheus yelled,"I've got it!" The people did not argue and let him grab the man. He flew into the air and took him into an alley. He threw him down with great authority. "You could've killed us!"The mixed breed said.

"Please don't hurt me!" The man yelled. Prometheus had an ear to ear grin on his face. He put his fist into his hand and started punching. "What are you doing?" The man asked. The Konatsa-Jin warrior then punched the man in the face. His teeth went flying and blood was dripping everywhere. The saiyan smiled again.

"How about a second punch?" He asked.

"Nooo!" The man yelled. Prometheus then punched him in the face. The man was soon out cold.

"I sure pack a mean punch," The saiyan said,"I'm going to go back to get a job." Once he got there he was given the job and still is fighter today fighting many tough opponents. After this,nothing much happened.

Later, Prometheus had a son named Ritzusen. He would go on to have 3 kids with the love of his life, Grayson. Their names were Kijin, Ritzusen, and Kia. Ritzusen Sr. is now missing and is rumored to be on Earth. Ritzusen and his brother are in search as we speak.

Starting Planet:Namek

Other: Nopedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character:Ritzusen   Character:Ritzusen EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

How can it be twenty years later if your character is 18? -.-
Back to top Go down
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Name: Ritzusen

PostSubject: Re: Character:Ritzusen   Character:Ritzusen EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

That is his father
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Name: Baki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Character:Ritzusen   Character:Ritzusen EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I'll approve it anyways. Welcome aboard Ritz
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character:Ritzusen   Character:Ritzusen Empty

Back to top Go down

Character:Ritzusen
Page 1 of 1