DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

smithi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smithi

smithi

smithi Empty
PostSubject: smithi   smithi EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 am

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style: Paragraph, though sometimes i only post one liners, though not often.

Roleplay Rating: mature

Name: smithi

Race:half saiyen

RP sample:
It was sunny, warm and dry I was relaxing as the cool wind blew across my face to cool me down from the crazy heat. I then felt something, a strange energy but only for one second. It confused me so I turned round then I felt a new signal from behind. Whoever they are they did not mean for me to realise.
Then it happened like a speeding bullet the first energy signature barrelled towards me and barraged me with punches and kicks. Felt every blow harder every time I began to think it would never end. I got punched I the cheek , kicked in the stomach , kneed in the face and elbowed in the nose this sent me flying backwards into the waiting fist of the other energy signal. I felt a sharp pain and realised what I thought was a fist was a sword these were saiyens now I knew I was doomed against superior fire power and tactics.
I laid there on the floor bleeding from my with a saiyen blade through my back and my stomach. I knew it was burning hot but I felt cold all my nerves were going haywire. Is this it? Am I dying? Where will I go? These were my last thoughts as I heard vicious laughter that repulsed me even in my death.

Tail?: a rather short brown tail with short spiky hair.

Techniques: light grenede(see on wikipedia if ur not sure what it is. and kamehameha.

Character Apperance: despite being of a young age smithi has a short shaggy beard,short brown hair wich is naturaly lighter at the sides. he generaly wears a grey vest top and white boxing shorts. the shorts have a black cross one one side and a picture of englands three lions on the other. he is rather calm most of the time but if someone says things his fists fly, when he loses his temper he goes into a fitfull rage and can not be calmed down untill his oponent refuses to fight or is dead, sometimes he may be classed as heartless but killing must be done.

Character Bio:smithi went to prince henrys grammer school, his farthers name was borgos who was a saiyen led by bardock, gokus father. smithi however did not know of his origins untill someone bullied him at school and he went into a half saiyen rage, his mother then told him of his fathers origins.

Starting Planet:earth

Back to top Go down
smithi

smithi

smithi Empty
PostSubject: Re: smithi   smithi EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 am

i am sorry however that i am going on holiday towmmorw and will not be able to check if i have been accepted or not untill i return next monday.
Back to top Go down

smithi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Roleplay Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: