DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A False King?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Keitaro

A False King? Empty
PostSubject: A False King?   A False King? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 am

Quest: Fight the false king
overview: another demon has entered hell and he has been given the title "demon king" by his followers. King Dabura is displeased and you decided to prove your loyalty to him by slaying this so called "demon king" and bring his head to dabura as proof. the only thing is that the other guy might not like having his head ripped of and with 2,000,000 PL it's no surprise. battle along side king dabura and his demonic army to slay this false demon king and send him to deadzone where people in hell go to when they are killed.
requirements: -70 alighnment, 40,000 PL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been weeks since dabura had made keitaro relive his past. Keitaro felt a dark power running through him at all times now. Suddenly the little blue demon that told keitaro dabura wanted to meet him ran up. "Keitaro-sama your under the wrong demon king follow me and i'l-GAH!" the little demon said as it was now held in keitaro right hand. "Hmm a false demon king?, Well then i guess i have to report this to dabura. Where is this false king at?" keitaro asked "In southern hell!" the little demon yelled as keitaro snaped the little demons neck. Keitaro enterd dabura's castle dabura had two human female's sitting around his throne "Keitaro what is it?" the demon king asked.

"My lord it seems that there is a false king in the southren part of hell...What are my orders?" keitaro asked the demon king. Keitaro looked into the demon kings eyes and fire's of rage were in them. Keitaro in the first time in his life was afraid. "Keitaro i am going with you to face this false king. I am giving you full controle over my army." the king said as he got up from his throne and told them women to keitaro into battle armor.
Keitaro looked upon the armor he was placed into it was brown with spikes all over it then the women started to talk "This armor well protect you from any and every fire of hell out there. It'll also help stop you from being possesd." the girls finished with a smile.

Keitaro walked out of the castle along side dabura and his army. Keitaro heard the chanting grow louder as soon as they were spoted it stoped. Every last demon rushed them dabura killed them all in one swift move. Keitaro turned to the army "Men.....ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!" he yelled as the army and keitaro him self rushed to the false demon king. They rushed the false king only to be knocked back by him. Keitaro had a good look at the false king.

He was large about two feet taller then dabura he wore a dark armor with helm that cover his face. Keitaro got up holding his arm "I DID NOT WALK TWO HUNDRED MILES JUST TO GET DEFEATED!" keitaro yelled as he rushed the false king holding one of the demons blade. It was an odd blade it was black with red ruby's incrusting the hilt. The false king not thinking right went to hit keitaro again only to be held back by dabura. Keitaro jumped into the air and with one swift move cut the false kings head off. Keitaro stood there coverd in blood and smirked "Some king he was." keitaro said as he gave the head to dabura and left the area.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

A False King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A False King?   A False King? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

Good and a bonus 5,000 for detail. (give me better detail next time and i will give you a 10,000 boost.
Back to top Go down

A False King?
Page 1 of 1