DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brotherhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 400,000 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Ritzusen

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Alliance Name: The Assassin Brotherhood
Description: This is the Assassin Brotherhood. We are a group of killers.....for a good cause. We only kill corrupt leaders and those who defy us. We only have 3 tenants to our creed in which you must follow at all times. Breaking these will either result in death or banning from the group depending upon how you break the creed. We live by it at all times. Our blade is our only ally. We may be brothers but there are always traitors. To ensure that there ar no traitors and they know what they do before they do it. Here are the three tenants of our creed.

1. "Never put your blade to the flesh of an innocent."
2. "Discreet yourself from others."
3."NEVER comprimise the Brotherhood."

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Are the words that were spoken by our ancestors. Find out the true meaning to save your own life.

I would like these things out of those who wish to join.

Everyone will where similar clothing. It consists of many weapons slots and a hidden blade. It also has a white hood with red or any other color lining.

Dedication: Be commited to the creed and never stray from it.
Rp Savvy: We have many missions to complete so when one arrives be prepared to do ALOT.
Respect: Respect you other creed members. They are brothers to you. Keep it that way.

History:For centuries there have been many deaths of many corrupt leaders. The cause of these deaths? By assassins. We destroy all who defy us and our creed. We bring freedom to those who are trapped by cruelty. We bring peace to ourselves and others. We are The Brotherhood.
Alliance Ranks:You will be ranked up as you go along. Everyone will start as novice except for me.

Novice

Advent

Experienced

Master Assassin
Founder/Leader: Ritzusen
Alliance Members: Baki
Leader's Orders: Snatch the dragonballs and assassinate any and everyone from the organization.

Last edited by Ritzusen on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Name: Baki Ookami

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 am

I totally want to join this. I am going for a new Darker image for my charrie. Sortof like an Anti-Hero like Batman. Tbis is a good group I approve also.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Approved, welcome to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Ritzusen

Ritzusen

Scouter Reading

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

The Brotherhood 4py5at Sig for the brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Name: Baki Ookami

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm

added
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   The Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1