DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6800 PL
Race: Changling
Name: Daichi

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Daichi   Daichi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style:paragraph(Tee Hee)

Roleplay Rating:PG-13

Name:Daichi (Character Name)

Race:Changeling

RP sample:Daichi lands on the ground seeming to have come from no where. "I've wasted to much time I must get to training." Daichi says as he thinks about jutsu's that he should learn. "I should most likely learn the easier jutsus and work my way up." Daichi beleives it is a good idea and begins to think of good jutsus that he should learn. Moment seem to pass and Daichi then snaps his finger and says "I got it" He takes out a scroll which is titled Ghost Flare in japanese symbols. he then opens the scroll and begins to read it. "Alright sounds easy enough" Daichi says as he begins perfoming the folowing hand sighn's " tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram. Ghost Flare!" Daichi yells as a small flame surrounds his hand. It then fades away before Daichi had a chance to really get a good look at it. "Dang it!" Daichi yells refraining from swearing. Daichi then tries again performing the same hand sighn's 'tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram' "Ghost flare!" Daichi shouts at the top of his lungs. Once again the flame surrounds his hand. Although this one lasted long enough for Daichi to see it but still faded away. Daichi felt chakra being drained from his body as he says let me try one more time. He then performs the same hand signs's 'tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram Daichi then feels the flames surround his hands once more. This time it did not fade away. So Daichi decided to release the wave on a tree. He feels a wave of energy being emitted from his hands as the tree begins to burn to a crisp. Daichi smiles as he hears the crackling of the flames. "Heh heh heh. I knew I could do it." Daichi says as he walks away from the training land.
(doesn't have to be long, and can be from any site.)

Techniques: Death ball & Golden Rod (Members can start with two moves, veteran members and mods start with three and admins can begin with four. The techniques can be either Cannon or Custom moves.) Golden Rod-The user charges a beam into the palm of his hand, until it becomes a bright glodish color. Then the user realeases a wave of energy at his opponent taking damage to the opponents life.

Character Apperance:Daichi 71-1

Character Bio:Daichi was born on planet Frieza. He was a very pure hearted person so he was always taken advantage of. He was one day tired of being picked on and fled to earth. He stole a saiyan spaceship and took his sword that was given to him by his father. Daichi is on his way to earth and is unaware of the journeys and power he will come across of, on his journey. Three years later he crashes to earth and meets a grown man.

Starting Planet:Earth

Other:none

Last edited by Daichi on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi   Daichi EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 am

Mind exlaining what golden rod does?
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi   Daichi EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

done.
Back to top Go down

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi   Daichi EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 pm

alright aproved.
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Scouter Reading

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi   Daichi EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:29 pm

thnx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi   Daichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Daichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Roleplay Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: