DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keitaro done!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Keitaro

Keitaro done! Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro done!   Keitaro done! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style:Depends on what i got to work with but i try to do atleast 5 lines

Roleplay Rating:Again it depends only this time who its with. And what my mood is

Name:Keitaro

Race:Saiyans

RP sample: Please forgive the slopy spelling and grammer this was my first rp post
Wolf said nothing as the hand dragged him down into hell he said nothing when he hit
the ground he did nothing for hours he just sat there until he got up and
walked the way to demon king dabura's castle when he got there
he walked in and saw the demon king waiting for him "are you demon king dabura" wolf asked

"why do you wish to know" said dabura
"i want training I'm weak i need more hate and rage to win the fights" said wolf
the demon king thought "fine i well train you" he said "good more power" said wolf
wolf know knew why they called it hell the training dabura gave out "wolf you well be fighting two demons at once today" said dabura

"when i get back to earth the leader is gonna get the ass kicking of a life time" wolf thought as he blocked another punch
from the demons as he then blasted them both "come on already" he said "pick up the pace" he said as he blocked to more kicks "that's it" he said "DARK BLAST" he yelled wiping the to demons out "good now for your second test you are to go and get me a flaming sword" said dabura "alright" said wolf

Wolf was running threw the fire pits of hell looking for this flaming sword wolf was stopped by a huge demon "stop what are you here for" asked the demon "I'm here for the flaming sword demon king dabura wants it" said wolf "if you want it then you must fight me for it" said the demon rushing at wolf and punching him wolf jumped onto the demons fist and ran up his arm he saw the flame sword he ran down and grabbed it and then jumped up to the demons back and stabbed the sword in it and slide down he then jumped onto the demons head and stabbed him in it killing him wolf walked back to the castle "did you get the sword" said dabura wolf just threw it over to him and walked away

"wolf" dabura said "your final test is a fight against me" dabura said as he drew his sword "fine after this fight may i return to earth" said wolf dabura thought "as you wish" he said wolf flew at him and grabbed the sword and threw it into a tree and punched dabura in the gut dabura then kicked him in the jaw and threw him wolf was gonna finish this quick "DARK BLAST" he yelled and hit dabura with ten blast knocking him out dabura woke up ten minutes later "you may return to earth now" he said snapping his fingers wolf woke up in a grassy plain "hm back on earth finally" he said

Tail?: Yes

Techniques: Dark blast:Keitaro plants his feet to the ground and put's his arms out to his sides he focuses rage and hatered into ki makeing it darker untill to a ball of energy is in each hand he then blast each one at his opponent.

Burning death:Keitaro inhales deeply and powers up the rage into his mouth and let's out a blast of fire bruning anything it touches unless a liveing being.

Character Apperance:
Spoiler:

Character Bio:
Keitaro was born while in a war with to families his father was to caught up in the war that he never even spoke to his family. When Keitaro was 4 his father started to train him his father told him to use hate anger and rage to fight and he would win you see his father was more cold then most he was always like this but because his grandfather abused his father. When the war was over Keitaro was 7 he had been trying to make a move that used only hate and rage.

At 9 he went to the home of the family they were at war with and killed the son of the man who fought his father in the war because his family lost the war. Keitaro started the second war with that famliy he killed them all with his move before it was finished. Finally at 12 he finished his move dark blast.

At 13 his mother died leaving his father heart broken he locked himself in his room Keitaro didn't care either way. At 14 he killed his father because he was as he said an annoyance and trained with rage more than ever one day he was training he got mad and blasted out fire by mistake making a new move. Now at 17 he is still training to get stronger his main goal to make sure planet vegeta is the last planet of warriors.

Starting Planet:Vegeta

Other:

Last edited by Keitaro on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 161,964
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Vegeto

Keitaro done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro done!   Keitaro done! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Cool if I was an admin I'll would approve this
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Keitaro done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro done!   Keitaro done! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:26 am

I approve it. And please vegeto, if your not an admin dont post on other people's applications.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Keitaro done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro done!   Keitaro done! Empty

Back to top Go down

Keitaro done!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Roleplay Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: