DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody else watch King of the Hill

Go down 
+2
Goten
Matt
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody else watch King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 am

So does anybody else watch King of the Hill?

Personally I think it's a great show, in my opinion it's much better than say... Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, etc, (but don#t get me wrong I still love Family Guy and American Dad... South park not so much) And I think it deserves a little bit more notice, so, anybody else watch it, ahve you ever watched it, what do you think of it? Please post you opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,700 PL
Race: Majin
Name: Matt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 am

Eh i watch i like it. Its one of them good famliy shows that are still running that dont have to do with damn big headed disney star xD
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 am

Yes.

I try not to miss an episode and those that I do miss, I look up online to watch. I like the fact that King of the Hill actually has story to it while shows like Family Guy and South Park seem to be nothing more than thrown together humor. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of both South Park and Family Guy but King of the Hill is definitely more creative in the story aspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:40 am

That's something I have to agree with, it doesn't fdorget abotu things that happened in earlier episodes and makes good referances, EG:Luanne got her hair back gradually through episodes, but if that was in say south park or family guy or something it would just reappear... like kenny's life.... every episode.

.....Yup....
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 am

Technically Kenny doesn't come back to life his mother and father have a baby and name it kenny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 am

Oh... well I don't really watch it that much, I've just seen a few episodes, so I didn't know that. :-P
Back to top Go down
SaiyanPrincess

SaiyanPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 am

Great underrated show like you say. It's too bad it's still not ongoing.
Back to top Go down
takahashi

takahashi

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 500 PL
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

the king hill as a very good view from up
here saiyanprincess.
Back to top Go down
.LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I hate when people steal my name like Raz :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else watch King of the Hill   Anybody else watch King of the Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody else watch King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1