DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traning with the turtle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,700 PL
Race: Majin
Name: Matt

Traning with the turtle. Empty
PostSubject: Traning with the turtle.   Traning with the turtle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Quest: Now that you have been accepted as a pupil of the great Turtle Hermit, its time to start you training. Master Roshi requires you to train in a smaller version of his weighted turtle shell. after months of training you prove that you can move well in the shell, and now way faster than before. Then you spar with your Master to test your fighting skills

Requirements: completed the "Roshi's new pupil" quest

Reward: 900pl
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a day after matt was accepted to be the student of the turtle hermit. As matt walked out side he saw that roshi had a turtle shell waiting for him and in the blink of an eye roshi had picked up the shell and put it on matt who fell down right away. "Ow." he said silently "You are to wear this for months then you may take it off." roshi said. Matt tried to get up but couldn't. So after an hour of trying to get up he finally could.

After four months of wearing the turtle shell he could finally take it off. Matt felt alot lighter now "Run." roshi said "Run where?" "JUST RUN!" the old man yelled at matt who took off running on the water. "WOAH!" he yelled as he ran back onto roshi's island. "MASTER ROSHI I THANK YOU FOR THAT!" matt yelled his thanks. Only to be punched in the face by roshi.

After roshi's punch matt's face went back to normal. "Hmm seems punching you well be useless." roshi said as he charged a kamaha and launched it at matt and blasted a hole through his stomache. Roshi's eye widend in shock as he saw the hole "That tickled master roshi haha!" matt said laughing. "Well then it seems i cant really spar you with out nearly giving my self a heart attack come back later and i'll teach you that move i used on you." roshi said as matt flew away.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Traning with the turtle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traning with the turtle.   Traning with the turtle. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Traning with the turtle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Dead Zone :: Graded Quests-
Jump to: