DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keitaro's First Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Keitaro

Keitaro's First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro's First Mission   Keitaro's First Mission EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm

quest name: first mission
overview: a rebel sayian has planeted some a saibaman seed on the ground and planeted three saibaman. your crew already took care of the saibaman now take out the rebel.(he has 23,000PL)
reqirements: must pass initation, must have sayian armor and scouter and 35,000 PL
rewards: 900 PL and 2,000 Zenny
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keitaro woke up in a daze. His head was spinning and pain was all over his body. "Ugg not since hell did i feel this kind of pain." he said rubbing his head. He saw saibamen parts laying all over the place. He blinked "Either i had one hell of a welcomeing party or i'm on a mission." keitaro said as he saw his team passed out as well. "It is a mission." keitaro said rubbing his head.

He checked him self for damage he him self was in pretty good shape. The others how ever did not have his luck. The twins had marks all over them that looked to be from claws. The big fella looks like the saibamen blew them selves up while on him. Keiji looked fine but then keitaro took a closer look "Hmm theres a needle in him...I guess he has some sort of virus in him." keitaro said dusting him self off then he saw the saiyan.

"Well well well looks like your team has gone to hell." the rebel saiyan said. Keitaro stayed silent and snapped his fingers as saibamen grabed each saiyan and took them all to the base and took them to the Rejuvenation Chambers back at the base. "What was that scum?" keitaro said in a mocking tone. The saiyan rushed keitaro who stuck his arm out in a gun like fashion and blew a dark energy wave at the saiyan blasting his head off. "Well back to base i go." keitaro said leaveing.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Keitaro's First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro's First Mission   Keitaro's First Mission EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

Keitaro's First Mission
Page 1 of 1