DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know yourself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Know yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Know yourself.   Know yourself. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Lance sat in the center of west city.He was watching one of street fights.A man had just won a fight and was looking for an opponent.That's when a black portal opened.A boy who looked just like lance emerged.He looked just like lance,but his eyes were yellow.He wore black and purple armor.On the center of the armor was a large red heart with a black outline.The guy looking for a fight pushed him.Anti lance made a black destructo disk and threw it at the guy who pushed him.The attack cut him in half.The crowd gasp.

Suddenly anti lance made two destructo disk.He threw the one in his left hand at lance and held the other.Lance jumped out the way of the black disk.The attack went on to cutting a building in half.Lance growled and made his own destructo disk,but he didn't throw either.Lance dashes at anti lance and slashed down at anti lance's arm.He blocked the attack with his one disk.Lance tried to cut his leg p,but he stopped the disk with his foot.After he kicked lance in the chin."who are you"asked lance."I'm you"replied anti lance.

Lance snarled at him and threw both disk."i am the evil in your heart"said anti lance.He grabbed both disk and threw them back.Lance was being overpowered he had to do something.Lance thought of vegito's death and became enraged.Anti lance grew scared and tried to run.Lance made a destructo disk and threw it.The attack cut anti lance in half.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Know yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know yourself.   Know yourself. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Ok I know my name is there but it's for lance.....I forgot how to move my bad so I approve this.
Back to top Go down

Know yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Dead Zone :: Graded Quests-
Jump to: