DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Searath

Searath

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 1,500 PL
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Searath

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Searath   Searath EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes&No

RP Style: Depends

Roleplay Rating: Depends so lets go with both

Name: Searath (Sar-wrath)

Race: Half Saiyan

RP sample: Are you kidding. Really? I mean WTH is the point of this Really? RP Samples are pointless and useless at some point or another you will see how I rp and Most Bios if done right show how someone rps. http://rollplayhaven.forumotion.com/role-play-f3/world-of-warcraft-rp-t142.htm Just use any post in there By King Of Archers, Searath

Tail?: Yus

Techniques: gatling gun, masenko

Character Apperance: Are you serious Two paragraphs about what I look like WTH is wrong with you people really I mean come one that is almost as pointless the RP sample. -_- But W/e Just look at my Avi
Searath

Character Bio: Searath was born on earth who his parents where he does not know but has been in a home since he was born. He has a tail but no one knows it because he keeps it hidden form view. He has basic martial arts training that he uses as a stress out let. When he turned twelve he ran away and when out on his own. He got involved in an underground fight area that made him enough money to live on he won a lot but he always refused to kill his opponent. The one day during a police raid a man to him he was a Half saiyan and he had powers most could only dream about. He was told to seek out the Z warriors for training that is now his mission.

Starting Planet: Earth

Other: Your Rules are Double Standers, They make your site look like it has a God Complex, And it makes you look like you treat Admin/Mod’s Like God. A site is nothing with out members. ^^ Just thought I would give you heads up that as of now by just reading your rules and stuff I think you guys have a god complex. I hope you can change that. Also Ichiro remind me to kill you on Desire or RPH Which ever I get a chance to first.

Last edited by Searath on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 am

Hi I'm Raz Don't worry no admins or mod's have god complexes and if anyone gives you trouble come to me. I approve this. Btw you left out techniques you can have 2.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

That would be because I personally and My Charter do not know any. ^^ I only joined because a friend asked me too.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

techniques you can come up with.

Last edited by Raz on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Lol i need to change my Avi i know i just put that up there for a temp.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

no problem with the RP sample and apperance. I honestly see no point in it either but it makes us look proffesional. *straigtens his neck tie* Here you'll can notice RP it's pretty easy going so have fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Also, i dont believe the site has god complex. I mean look at me im the F***** owner and im not even the 4th strongest. *cough* Raz...
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Searath

Searath

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Ok see that proves my point. But i had 4 people go behind and read your rules and Staff Rules and Restrictions to make sure it was not just me being callus. We all came to the same thing. Your Rules appear to be Double Standers and They make the Admin/Mod appear as "Holier then Thou". Yours Rule Also Basically Say Admin/Mods Are always Right No Back Talking. The Fact that it is your Site and your not even the fourth strongest dose not mean anything, That has nothing to do with the site is self having a God Complex. Your Rule and Staff Rules Both say that "Do NOT Pm Admins in less it has been more then three days" That in its self is pointless. If an admins are not to be PMed then they are shitty Admins. IT is there JOB to handle the Day To Day Site problems Not to site back and make mod and members work it out. One that in my Whole RP time i have noticed is alot of site forget that A Site IS NOTHING with out its members. IT is the Admins/Mods Job to stay on there level and help them with anything and every to take there advice when they give it and so and so forth an Admin should be the embodiment of a site. Meaning they should at Least once a week Ask the site members who they think they are doing as an Admin and such. But i have said my peace do with what you will.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm a admin and I am on every day i grade every day and i have no problem with being asked to grade something so chill out yes the rules seem a bit stupid but they are the rules, However me being here a lot everything is graded so calm down.

I approve your character start rping at anytime and don't forget you get 2 techniques.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Scouter Reading

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

First off i am Calm Second I have clue what i should put. All i did was say my thoughts Take is as Constructive Criticism. I joined because Ichiro asked me to i know next to nothing about DBZ ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searath   Searath Empty

Back to top Go down

Searath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Roleplay Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: