DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyperbolic time chamber.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

Hyperbolic time chamber. Empty
PostSubject: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Raz flew over the massive ocean heading for Dende's lookout, He was wrapped in his red ki and flying full force leaving a trail behind him as he fired off going faster as he looked up as he came to korins tower shooting straight up flying past korins halfway marker heading to the top of Dende's tower. Raz landed on top of the tower looking over at Mr. Popo as he walked over nodding. "Good day mr. Popo Me and some friends have come to use the chamber.

Mr.Popo nodded as he lead Raz over to the entrance to the hyperbolic time chamber and nodded. "This is it you may use it for 1 week and that is all after that bad things happen so after 1 week you must leave the chamber for 1 year before your able to use it again, Now remember you may only use it 3 times in your life so use it wisely. Raz turned as he walked to the middle of dende's tower and floated up into a meditative state as he waited for the other 2 to come.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Ichiro as flying, and following this huge power level which had to be Raz. As Ichiro was flying he felt like he had even more potential then he had shown in the last few day's. ' I've never felt better in my life! My base power level almost as high as that super sayain a few days ago. ' Then Ichiro began flying in and closing in on them. Then Ichiro saw the tower he climbed awhile back, then they're was a building just floating in the air. Then Ichiro sensed Raz was there, so he flew around the building untilhe found Raz, ' Hey Raz!
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Raz felt the coming power level and smirked it seemed his old friend was coming and coming fast and by his power level he had grown stronger, Raz waited as his old friend flew around and yelled his name. Raz waved as Ichiaro landed. "Hey Ichi man it has been a long time since I seen you, The dragon and the wizard I think was the last time." Raz walked over to his friend and chuckled. "It seems you believe yourself to be ready for the hyperbolic time chamber, That's good because I am making sure you get stronger this I promise.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

' Haha trust me! Becoming stronger I could do! Whatever it takes to become stronger! I can and will do. ' Ichiro power's up to his max. Then he went into his false super sayain form. His hair spiked up a little and gained a red tint, then his skin became a yellowish color. His pupils and hi irises became invisible, then to top it all off there was a red aura around him. ' LETS TRAIN!' Then his power level shot up to, 422,954!
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Raz looked at his allied as he powered up raz was amazed at the sudden jump in his friends power level, He turned walking into the hyperbolic Time chamber deciding to really give his friend a real challenge. Raz's power level jumped to a million as he turned around looking at his ally. "Ok let's go Ichi show me what you can do." His power level made the room shake as the door closed.

The room was large infinite of whiteness with a door and a large para with a fully stacked fridge and a bag of senzue beans courtesy of Korin. Raz floated back as he took his normal fighting stance his body hanging limp and wide open his body absorbed damage like a sponge anyway. His hands slid into fists as he tilted his head grinning from ear to ear. "COME ON ICHI GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT."
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Ichiro was shocked, ' You're not even at full power!' Ichiro was frustrated, the first time Raz and Ichiro met Ichiro had a higher power level then Raz and Raz won! Now Raz had a higher power level and there is no hope for him to win. Then Ichiro charged up pain rings and fired them at Raz, then he a.ped up the attack by following with a red kamehameha, then fired a homing genocide beam.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Raz moved his body sideways the Pain rings flew right by him before his hand shot up, The Beam smashed into his hand as Raz turned his body his arm vanishing. As Raz stood up the Genocide beam smashed into his body throwing him back as he rolled on the ground laying face down on the unyielding floor. Raz winked as his arm regenerated before looking at his opponent. "Not back Ichi a real good combo there it was interesting, Of course now it's my turn." Raz decided not to do any of his most powerful moves so as not to harm his enemy but some physical punishment should be enough.

Raz shot forward and in a blink was in front of Ichi throwing a side kick for Ichiaro's right leg in the chance to break or damage it, as he turned he brought a elbow around for his jaw throwing his strength into it. After that he would back flip aiming to slam his foot into the back of Icharo's hand and slam him face down into the ground.

Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Lance was walking around west city.He was curiously looking for a korins tower.Lance asked all the locals,but they just mentioned some tall white tower.Lance decided to search for the tower.First lance would ask for directions.Suddenly a strong silver aura surrounded lance and he shot into the air.

Lance thought about going to roshi's place,but he'd have to pay there.Lance decided to fly off.He searched and searched until he found a large white tower.Lance flew up the tower until seeing a dome structure.Lance entered the dome structure where he saw a black creature.

The creature said,"hi i am mr. Popo your friends are inside.".

Lance chuckled and walked in saying "thanks fat ass".
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Name: Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 am

Keitaro flew onto the tower only to be stopped by popo "Wait you cant go in there." he said to keitaro. Keitaro picked up popo and at the door and opend said door walking past lance in the process. He kept the door open and waited for lance to get in to the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic time chamber.   Hyperbolic time chamber. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperbolic time chamber.
Page 1 of 1