DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lucky break.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz

Raz

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 6,572,398
Race: Majin
Name: Raz

A lucky break. Empty
PostSubject: A lucky break.   A lucky break. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 am

Raz flew over a mountain region wrapped in his energy leaving a trail behind him, He had stopped worrying about hiding his power he was the strongest being on earth and he knew it. Raz came to a stop as he heard a loud yell and looked down, On a ledge of a cliff was a car that was bending precariously over the ledge. with a jerk the car fell forward but stopped about a foot down. Raz watched the car fall and shot down under the car catching it with one hand.

Raz flew up setting the car down looking inside the car, A couple clung to each other crying in fear of what had nearly just happened, Raz walked around opening the door to let them both out. "Are you both OK?" The couple looked at the 3 foot being with curious expressions before the woman hugged him. Raz stood there his arms out as the lady hugged him his first instinct was to throw her but that wouldn't be polite. The man grabbed Raz's hand shaking it as he thanked Raz over and over.

Raz smiled as he was thanked liking how it felt to be liked instead of feared, Raz walked over to the ledge and looked down before leaping soaring down, Raz was about to turn and go back up t the couple when he spotted something in a shrub hanging off the ledge. Raz floated forward looking closely before his eyes widened, Sitting inside the shrub was a small dragon ball by the looks of it it was the one star ball. Raz reached out and grabbed it holding the ball like it was a treasure the odds of finding one of these 7 was infinite without the right equipment and yet here one was.

Raz laughed as he held the ball he couldn't believe it he had found a dragon ball the one star dragon ball, He looked around wondering where he could stash it before it struck him where was the safest place in the universe in him, Raz threw the ball up opening his mouth as he swallowed down the dragon ball, As it went down a blob of inner skin wrapped around the dragon ball pulling it into a hidden spot inside the body, That way if anyone was absorbed they wouldn't find it.

Raz floated up to the ridge where the couple was and shook there hands, He gave them instructions to get to the next town luckily they were going the way he had come from so he had a good view of the road. Raz waved goodbye as the happy couple drove off heading towards west city, Raz felt good he had saved a nice couple found a dragon ball and gave directions in one day. Raz bursted off into the sky feeling great about himself and brimming with confidence being good wasn't a bad thing. Raz flied over before stopping he could feel a power behind him the same one he had felt when he helped that couple but then it was faint now it was rushing towards him, He turned around as a namekian slammed back his eyes burning it seemed there was a problem.

The Namekian pointed at Raz his voice deep and brass. "You there I know you found a dragon ball hand it over and I won't hurt you." Raz looked the namekian up and down before shaking his head. "I apologize Namekian but I found it first so therefore it is mine please go somewhere else and leave me alone will you?" The namekian laughed as he charged his energy. "The dragon balls are namekian property I will rip it from you." Raz sighed as he shook his head the Namicks power level was 80,000 obviously a great warrior but still no match for the majin.

Raz charged his own energy up to a hundred thousand looking at the namekian in the hopes to drive him off instead the namekian screamed a she threw a powerful Ki ball Raz barley heard the word's "Kahna Ball" before he shot up dodging the ball, Raz smiled before something slammed into his back shooting out his chest it was the Khana ball it seemed it was a homing attack. Raz Looked down as his wound healed looking up at the surprised Namik.

Raz shook his head as he opened his hand his eyes burning into his enemy. "Genocide beam", A group of multicolored spheres fired out slamming into the namekian before he could move, Raz watched the namekian fall from the sky stopping about 3 quarters of the way staring hatred up at the Buu. The namekian pressed two fingers to his head as he charged his energy spiking it up to 95,000 putting them in his finger tips. Raz was amazed at the namekians resilience as he cupped his own hand's charging his energy. A glowing blue orb appeared in his cupped hands as light shot off spinning around is hands as it continued to grow before it covered both hand's in the powerful light. Raz chanted like Master roshi had taught him, "KA....ME....HA....ME......HAAAAAA, Raz released the energy the same time the namekian did but still raz's power cut through the Special Beam cannon the namekin had picked up ripping the beam down and slamming it into the namekian who was hammered into the ground with the beam still crashing down on him.

Raz floated down walking over looking at the hurt namekian pity shone in his eyes as he leaned down it seems that was a mistake for the namekian threw his hand forward slamming his hand through raz's face unfortunately raz's face closed around the hand capturing it, Raz's face healed his eyes burning with anger as he floated up pulling the captured namekian with him. "I got a surprise for you Green man i was hoping you would just lkeave it seems not.

Raz slammed a flurry of fists into the namekian's torso before splitting his own head open leaping his body into a ball he rolled smashing into the Namicks chin throwing him back, As raz went back to normal he threw his head forward his antenna glowing as he sent a red lightning zigzagged slamming into the namick as raz yelled much to the surprise of the namick. "Chocolate". The namekian screamed as his body changed to a bar of chocolate.

Raz floated over grabbing the chocolate and bit down on it biting off the head before finishing it, Raz felt his own power grow and his body rejuvenate as he absorbed the namekian battle experience running through his body and mind. Raz turned shaking his head before shooting off into the sky humming to himself man how he loved chocolate was there a better food, Raz thought wondering what else kind of food there was, he turned flying off towards the west knowing they had great buffets.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

A lucky break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lucky break.   A lucky break. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm

i approve but this isnt official until an admin approves
Back to top Go down
Baki