DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unleash the anarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 361,700 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Keitaro

Unleash the anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Unleash the anarchy   Unleash the anarchy EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Quest: unleash the anarchy
overview: a portal to earth has been opened by a follower of King Dabura in hell and it leads straight into the world of the living. the portal only staysopen for 10 minutes and as soon as it closes you'll be sucked back into hell. during the ten minutes on earth, kill, rape, slaughter, and destroy as much people, property and land as possible.
rewards: -30 alighnment, 12,700 PL, 6,000 zenny
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keitaro had awaken in hell only to be picked up by a rather large demon "COME ON NEW GUY I'LL HELP YA PROVE YOUR WORTH TO KING DABURA!" he yelled as he threw keitaro through the portal. "OH MY GOD!" he yelled as he crashed through ten buildings destroying them. "Hey kid what'er you waiting for kill rape slaugter do what ever you ca-AH" the demon stoped in mid sentence. And now that keitaro had a better look at him he seemed to be a blood red color along with haveing rotting flesh and fire all over his body then keitaro started to speak. "I dont like you...And frankly i'm gonna use you to help me do that...Tell me what happens when a demon comes into contact with holy water?" keitaro asked "They e-e-explod-AHH!" the demon yelled as keitaro threw him into a chruch and when he hit the holy water BOOM!

It took down thirteen city blocks then he started to look around the city it seemed to be noon time but the city seemed rather old but had many people in it. "Well then lets see what else i can destroy." keitaro said as he jumped over a forest and blew out a flame destroying it and causeing a large fire that spread to the city. He then kicked down a few buildings destroying them. "One minute left." he thought as there was a single building left. He shot 500 dark blast at it destroying it before being sucked back into hell. The same demon he blew up was waiting for him there "SO how'd it go kid." keitaro kicked him into the fire pit and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 265,350
Race: Half-Sayian
Name: Lance

Unleash the anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unleash the anarchy   Unleash the anarchy EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

approved add everything
Back to top Go down

Unleash the anarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Dead Zone :: Graded Quests-
Jump to: