DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kom

Kom Empty
PostSubject: Kom   Kom EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Did you read the rules? : Yes

Do you agree to follow the Rules?: Yes

RP Style: Depending on topic but almost never novel sized so usually a few paragraphs. Not a one liner person.

Roleplay Rating: I'm good with Mature stuff, doesn't matter to me.

Name: Kom

Race: Half Saiyan

RP sample:
This one is just quick

The sun shone brightly upon the citizens of West City, men women and children made their way down the streets to their destinations. One person was the exception to this seemingly endless routine, Kom; a young half saiyan child whom at this time, was sitting on a ledge not to far from the ground but far enough so that her legs would not reach the ground and she would have to jump off. Eying all the people the child sighed and looked at all the people around, a little jelous of their little family funness but also very annoyed.

there you go quick RP thing cause I have very little RP motivation.

Tail?: yes

Techniques: destructo disc, Macenko

Character Apperance:
Spoiler:

Character Bio:
Kom was born a half saiyan, the child of a saiyan father and a human mother as their second born. The story behind ehr family went simply like this...her father had fallen in love with a human female and had hated himself and thought he was a disgrace because of this and so he left. Soon after this the women gave birth to a son and the two would live together in piece for a long time.

Nine years later, the saiyan man would return from his leave of absence and in no time at all he would be father to yet another child, a female who would be named Kom. Kom would grow up with her older brother by her side and her father and mother. Her father would teach her the ways of the saiyan and soon enough seh would become strong and to this day, continues to grow ever stronger.

Starting Planet:
Earth

Other: (Anything else you want to add in?)
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Admin
Baki

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 180,500 PL
Race: Sayian
Name: Baki Ookami

Kom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kom   Kom EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 am

It looks done to me. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendinguniverse.rpg-board.net

Kom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: Never Ending Universe :: Roleplay Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: