DBZ: Never Ending Universe
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Welcome to DBZ: Never Ending Universe. Please sign up or log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the days when RPGs use to be fun? Well you don't have to remember anymore! The fans of DBZ proudly bring you a fun and easy paced fun filled RPG...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rook Vegeta Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichiro

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 797,778
Race: Sayian
Name: Ichiro

Rook Vegeta Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Rook Vegeta Tournament   Rook Vegeta Tournament EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 am

Quest Overfiew: You hear of a tournament in New Vegeta city. You enter for a chance to fight. ( do not have to be a saiyan but must have at least 5,000 pl) You have to fight people in the preliminary rounds. Everybody you fight has at least 4,000 pl! SO stay on your toes! You then must fight in the finals. Everybody in the 16 remaining people have at least 6,000 pl! You can get a good cash prize or a scouter if you wish along with saiyan armor. Can enter with others but only up to 3 friends!

Rewards: If you choose zenni you get 6,000 zenni. If you choose the other you get scouter and saiyan armor. Also 3,000 pl.

Ichiro was walking through the city called Killer Pulse City, with his eye's closed. He could sense everybody around him, so when somebody got in front oh him he jumped out of the way. Then he heard some kid's probably about three to four year's younger then him over to his right side saying ' You heard about that tournament in New Vegeta City. ' Then a kid said ' Yeah my dad's taking me there, he's entering and he is so going to win! Nobody is stronger then my dad! ' Then the first kid said ' Yea right! Im stronger then you're dad! ' Then he started to laugh Then the second kid started to hit his friend. Then Ichiro said ' Hey kid stop it! And did you say there is a tournament going on in New Vegeta City! ' The kid who just got pounded said ' Yea it's starting tomorrow, winner get's 6,000 zenni or a scouter and sayain armor. ' Then the kid started rubbing his arm from where his freind hit him. ' Thank's kid. Watch for me tomorrow if you're going! Because Im gonna win it all! Then Ichiro began to fly to New Vegeta City. ' Im going to be the champ! ' Then he flew over to New Vegeta and spent the night outside the arena.

The Next Morning.

Ichiro was woken up by the sound's of footstep's on the ground stomping. ' Huh! Why are all of this people running into the arena... Wait the Arena! I need to sign up! I can't miss this chance! ' Then Ichiro flew over the crowd of people then jumped off at the front desk. The crowd said ' He cheated you can't into the front of the line! It's not fair! ' ' Aww Shut up! Im going to be today's champion so don't make me angry! ' He shouted Then the woman at the front desk was hiding behind the man that was giving out the number's. ' Your name please sir?' He said ' Ichiro Kenta.' The man took a picture, then gave Ichiro with the number seven on it. ' Thank you and you may sit anywhere in the lounge and wait for them to call number seven. ' ' Thank you sir.' Ichiro said Then Ichiro walked away from the front desk. Then the lady came out from behind the man then whispered something to him, and then continued registering other Fighter's.

' Number Seven and Number 2! ' The Announcer shouted Then Ichiro and some guy that was bald with a scouter on. Ichiro didn't even give him any attention, and just continued walking. They continued walking to the middle of the arena. The announcer announced them both to the crowd Ichiro's opponent's name is Ming, everybody yelled Ichiro's name because they could all tell that his powerlevel is higher. Then the announcer said ' Who will win out of these two brilliant fighter's. You may begin!' Then Ichiro started off by throwing three charged ki blast, then he flickered behind him. Ming dodged all three of the ki blast, but was too focused on dodging that he didn't realize Ichiro was behind him! It was two late when he realized it, because Ichiro had a genocide beam charged at he threw it at Ming. Because of the close range and the powerful technique Ming was easily knocked out, would have been dead but Ichiro held back a great deal of his power. The announcer said ' Clearly the winner of this match is Ichiro!' Then Ming was carried off the stage while, Ichiro walked back to the lounge.

Round Two, A few minute's before Ichiro's next Match.

Ichiro was just getting a cup of water... well a few cup's. They're was a pile of cup's in the trash can. While Ichiro' was finishing his cup of water, the announcer said, ' Alright Round two is fixing two begin, and we have sixteen competitors left. Who will exceed to the next round, and who will win the tournament. Anway the next match is Ichiro vs Zagrath!' Then they're was a picture of Ichiro and Zagrath, on the screen above the entrance to the arena, Zagrath has short purple hair, with a scar across his nose. Then Ichiro saw him in the lounge, he also use's a sword in battle. ' Will our competitors enter the arena!' Then Ichiro and Zagrath started walking down the brick lane to the arena. Ichiro said ' Good luck! ' ' I don't need it. ' Then Ichiro rose to his maximum power. ' Ok!' Then the announcer said ' Begin!' Then he jumped out of the arena. Ichiro and Zagrath both lunged at each other , Zagrath threw a barrage of punches and side kick's. Ichiro did the same thing to counter, but the first kick Zagrath used Ichiro grabbed Ichiro throws Zagrath into the arena, which was a automatic out. But Ichiro didn't know it so he continued the move. Then he kicked him in the face, knees him in the stomach, then throw's them back onto the ground staring up. Then he finish's the attack by flying in the air, then coming down as fast as possible, elbowing them in the stomach, knocking the air out of them. Zagrath was knocked out by the finish of the move. ' That's the match with Ichiro our winner. ' Then Ichiro walked back into the lounge. Yet again someone had to carry his opponent out of the arena.

Round Three, Right Before Ichiro's Next match

Yet again Ichiro was getting ton's of water for his next match, and just like last time they was a huge pile of cups in the trash can. ' Alright I'm ready for round three! Im going all the way!' Ichiro got pumped up The announcer said, ' Alright who's ready for the semi finals!' The crowd went totally insane! ' Well we are almost there this is the last match of round three! This match is between Ichiro and... no name? It appear's this contestant didn't want his name to be known! ' Then then they're is a guy fully dressed in black that you can't even tell what color his skin color is. Then they walked up to the arena, the no name began to shiver. Then Ichiro asked him ' So what is your name? And why didn't you give them your name?' ' Shut up! And leave me alone it's none of your business. ' Then they got to the middle of the arena, then Ichiro got in a fighting stance too show that he is ready! Then the no name started to shiver and then he ran away yelling , ' All right I forfeit! ' The announcer said, ' All right then stop screaming! Anyway, our winner by forfeit is Ichiro! That is all for Round Three! ' Then Ichiro started to walk back to the lounge.

Semi Final's, few minute's before Ichiro's next to last match

Ichiro was in the lounge once again a few minutes before his next match, then he suddenly realize that they're are only four people in the lounge! That mean's this is his semi-final match, he had made it this far, and only a little bit further and he would be the champion. ' OK here is the starting point of the Semi Finals! ' The announcer said The crowd went incredibly insane! ' Alright, alright, alright calm down! And our first match would be Ichiro vs Kaiba! ' Then Ichiro and the boy named Kaiba walked onto the arena, and stood up in their stances in the middle of the arena. Then Ichiro saw the boy, it was the kid that got hit by his freind yesterday, the one's who told him about the tournament! ' Kaiba said, ' Hey it's you! From Yesterday! Remember me! ' ' Yea of course you'r the one that got hit right! Anyway I told you I would be today's Champion didn't I! ' ' Yea you told us but you have to beat me first! ' Alright enough chit chat.. and you may begin! ' Then the announcer hopped out of the way again. Ichiro flickered continuously everywhere around the boy he threw a punch in four different directions, and because of the speed while he was stopping one fist the other hit him in the face, and the other one hit him in the gut! Then Ichiro flickered behind his back and grabbed his hand, then twisted it behind his back. Kaiba started to scream, ' Ahhhh! Let go of me I forfeit! ' Then Kaiba flew out of the arena. ' Alright and Ichiro is going to the finals! Give him a hand! ' The crowd went wild! Ichiro waved at them, then went in the lobby.

The Final's, right before the final match

Ichiro was sitting down in a chair and drinking even more water then all of the other time's combined. He did this because it was their break period right before the last and big match! Ichiro's opponent's name was Hebi it appeared his power level was 6,500. He was the strongest out of every body in the tournament except for himself, because Ichiro's power level was 7,500. Hebi wore a black kimino, for some reason, and his hair went over and covered his left eye. Hebi was shaking, he was scared too face Ichiro in the fight. He saw Ichiro was all pumped up and ready to go, and he knew Ichiro hasan't done his very best yet. So Ichiro was in the corner stretching and practice charging his ki so he could end the fight. But Hebi was a chicken so he went and told the announcer that something came up and he had to leave, so that would be a forfeit. The Annocer said, ' Alright by forfeit in the final's is Ichiro because Hebi had to do something important so he left. So give him a hand! ' They're was intense shouting. Ichiro was tired of the screaming so he took the zenni he earned then left.

Grade please? I took the Zenni prize.
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Rook Vegeta Tournament   Rook Vegeta Tournament EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 am

Number of words: 1707 That's my personal best so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rook Vegeta Tournament   Rook Vegeta Tournament EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 am

approved, but a bonus 11,000 PL bumping your prize up to 14,000 PL
Back to top Go down
Ichiro

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Rook Vegeta Tournament   Rook Vegeta Tournament EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 am

Woot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rook Vegeta Tournament   Rook Vegeta Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Rook Vegeta Tournament
Page 1 of 1